New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

So do I use it for the rest of my grow or only until it’s back on track :+1:t2::seedling::dash:

2 Likes

Use until a month before harvest

3 Likes

Always use it from start to around week 5 of flower unless your change your water source

If your asking me your plants need food now… Just remember up until now your plants have been on control because your in super soil… Balancing your Ph / making nutes available to the plant… Once you start synthetic nutes your in control balancing (becomes your job)

3 Likes

Ok :+1:t2: that is exactly what I was asking never grew in super soil so would u start the nutes right away then :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

thats exactly why i switched from super soil to LOS. I ultimately want less to do. The less i do, the less chances there are of making mistakes or accidents. Plant in control sounds great to me. I bet the plants have expanded the root base considerably since i transplanted them. Am curious to see how they look when i cut it out. Definitely two things increase harvest above and beyond anything else
Humidity control / Temp
Root size and health directly correlates to size and harvest imho

3 Likes

yeah, start using em now and i am pretty sure theyll all end at 4 weeks prior to harvest or week 5 or 6 depending on your required flowering time

2 Likes

Wow :star_struck: right on the money :yen: I have my humidity under control now but it was a problem earlier on :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

in flowering stage you have to have a much higher response rate to problems than vs veg. Veg it lets you manhandle it to w/e you want. But in flower, she is much more likely to respond negatively if not treated correctly or left too long :slight_smile: start your nute dosage off at like 30-40% and move up 25% every day

1 Like

Most of them are 10 weeks I think :thinking: only the gg4 was 8 to 9 weeks :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

then base everything off that timing. I keep my weeks in my phone calendar and put in reminder dates for activities such as transplant, top dress, harvest, dry, cure, smoke etc. just so i have timelines. I have my four grows going all in different stages and after this dry, i wont have any issues with humidity on my schedule moving forward. Right now i am holding back on transitioning to flower because its avg 59-62% RH for dry. I figure because its a grobo grow and not tent its not as dense or large so a week should be enough to dry. Friday to today is only 4 days and the cannabis already feels astronomically different than all other cannabis i’ve dried. Purely because of humidity. I will have to agree with GWE that 50% of your FINAL product comes from this step. Not something i had control over until now and clearly not able to see first hand how much a difference it is.
if you follow my youtube @Choppo0816 you can watch the transplanted super soil to LOS grows finishes out. My next ones will just be LOS from seed to end.

2 Likes

this aspect of my grows would also explain why summer grows were always better than winter grows. Humidity was avg 40% in summer, in winter its less than 25% which causes issues for the plants development and quality.

2 Likes

Cool :sunglasses: I’m going to check that out :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I would start now but like I been trying to tell you I’m confused on your approach… Your growing organic now but your plan is to switch to synthetic by the sounds of it… Once you start adding your synthetic nutes you will need to feed nutes weekly at min…

Hope you understand where I’m coming from

2 Likes

So on the chart it said 2 twice a week so I would only do it once is that what ur telling me an yes ur correct that’s y I asked if I keep on using the cal mag or only till it’s back :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

then use it twice a week, and if your going to flower i would go buy some organic molasses to add to the water for flower.

2 Likes

What’s that an do I keep using that the rest of the way thru :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

its like sugar or carbs for the plant and helps beef her up. A TSP mixed in with your water is all you need. Assuming your just a 11 litre thing or less of water.

2 Likes

Got it gonna have to make a run :running_man: to my local store an see if they have these things anything else u an @Mpower11 suggest so I can grab it all now if they have it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Once again Honestly I really don’t understand what your plan is going forward… Organic or Synthetic so I don’t know how to guide you… If your going Synthetic I don’t think you need anything right now (to buy)

If your growing true organic lot’s of stuff you need…

On the Sugar topic

For sugar and carbs Bud Candy (easy to add into the mix) and is good also (It’s organic )… But if your going True organic I’m with Todd on Molasses

3 Likes

No synthetic is the way I’m going I’m just going to use the cal mag I have on hand :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: order another one :point_up:t4: from fox :fox_face: farm I just don’t want to sit an wait when my plants :seedling: are in trouble :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes