New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Right now it’s on 1 to 300 but I don’t know if I can turn it up with the other ones being so small in veg I wanna hit 616​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

It’s had to say for me without being there. The plants don’t look stressed from the light. Your 24 inch away so that’s good.

1 Like

I move my plants up and down all the time in the tent. I just removed the table they were on as im gettting a new light today
Leavea look good so you should be ok

2 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: that’s gd so would u suggest turning the intensity up or let the other ones get a lil bigger :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Cool :sunglasses: man I’m happy for u what kind of light :bulb: h getting an when u move ur plants :seedling: up an down how high is ur intensity to ur light :bulb::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

Previous little 160w led was 6" x 6"
This is a little higher end

Because this light is stronger ill leave it at 24 for now.

4 Likes

Hey Todd,
Nice grow is that the V3 or V2?
I been using the V2 but waiting to set up my tent before I try the V3. :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: I like it :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Its the V3
The 300w? or 330w next size up was 36" long. My tent is 27.5" its not going to fit, which is fine. This doesnt require actual venting and can run as is. But i know in summers it will be warm and worried about humidity and airflow so i went with the smaller, plus its all i can afford :slight_smile:
The plants are 28 days old and transplanted a week ago. Ill add dirt to the top layer as it grows. I have 2 Blueberries from @Aang growing as well as a random.

3 Likes

So maybe you have the 180 V3 its the smaller one.
My tent is 2 x4 and I’m using the 300 V2 in it now.
I did get the 300 V3 for my new tent but haven’t used it yet.

I love how they never get hot, even in the summer I couldn’t feel anything emitting from the light, it makes me feel safe when I’m away, knowing nothing is over-heating.

When the company finishes the upgrades for the V2 I plan to turn it into a V3 later.
Do you like growing in soil vs hydro?
Your setup is perfect does it provide enough to sustain use? :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Yes the smaller one. It does get warm to the touch but i have no air flow above the light other than the intake fan sucking out hot air, so i may add a clip fan to the top just to push out air. Its stablized the environment inside the grow tent now and with the mass suction of air inside it, i have opened the side flaps on the bottom and have a humidifier working there where the air is pulled into the tent. Working pretty well for an average day. Not sure how summer will work yet. I had the light on 50% for 1/2 of yesterday and turned up. Clearly the plants didnt like that so i turned it back down today to work up more slowly. It is quite powerful for its size and weight.
I like my hydro grows for dense crystal formation and specialty seeds. I like my tent grow for just filling my generic smoke for the month.
Do i grow enough currently for demand? No. Will i have enough moving forward, yes i think so. If I can even duplicate the grobo in the tent i will have enough to last for everything we use it for. I tried the start and already lost a gorilla glue so thats out. Wont be using that again as the grobo problems are compounded even further in the start. So likely i will keep using the 2 machines and tent. :slight_smile:
I do feel the setup is perfect. Have everything i really want. Just need to get better at mixing and using nutrients.

3 Likes

Mixing nutrients was hard for me in the begining not knowing what the readings should be, its easy now that I have that down.
What kind of nutes are you using now? :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

I was thinking of just using
Cal mag and ph up this grow
I do have also the pure blend pro grow ans flower nutrients and the flora series i can use.
For the tent i was just going to add more dirt to the top to filter nutrients down with fox farm dirt.

2 Likes

So your running the cal mag and ph up in the grobo or is that another tent grow? :eyes::seedling:

Ive been looking into organic soil that only needs water and no flushing!

1 Like

I just got the cal mag so ill use it in the tent. They are a month old. The grobo is 3 days old and the other is half way through flowering.
Ph up i got incase ph goes down.i already have ph down and dont use it.

2 Likes

Once I ph calmag to .3 ec
I add my flora flex nutes (b1) 1.0 ec,
then (b2) 1.6 ec,
SLF 100 2 teas and it stays at 1.6 ec

But I am not using soil as a medium I’m hydro! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

I remember, floraflex. Im not ready to do hydro myself. Dirt is less hassle imo. I had 2 5 foot tall plants on the outside deck and was only dirt, no extras.

3 Likes

I think I saw that grow and it was amazing!
What do you think about the difference in taste (hydro vs soil)? :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Definitely some big differences for me.
Size, shape, smell, taste, chlorfil taste, bud density and crystal amount. All differ.

2 Likes

Which one taste best? :eyes::seedling:

1 Like