New grow gg4,sour,white widow,royal gorilla 🦍

Once I ph calmag to .3 ec
I add my flora flex nutes (b1) 1.0 ec,
then (b2) 1.6 ec,
SLF 100 2 teas and it stays at 1.6 ec

But I am not using soil as a medium I’m hydro! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

I remember, floraflex. Im not ready to do hydro myself. Dirt is less hassle imo. I had 2 5 foot tall plants on the outside deck and was only dirt, no extras.

3 Likes

I think I saw that grow and it was amazing!
What do you think about the difference in taste (hydro vs soil)? :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Definitely some big differences for me.
Size, shape, smell, taste, chlorfil taste, bud density and crystal amount. All differ.

2 Likes

Which one taste best? :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Let me tell you after the blueberries finish. Currently hydro wins in all cases

3 Likes

I figured hydro would be first preference! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Why im still growing in the grobos. Quality i still feel is stronger. But maybe not for long

2 Likes

Yeah I’m trying to dial it in myself but it can be little more difficult if your a non user like myself! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

I have found a shroom reset has helped twice now. Just did tea a few wseks ago.
They have a factory here now making them. You can buy microdosed gummies or straight mushrooms.

2 Likes

That pure blend is amazing :wink: plants :seedling: reacted well when I used it for my outdoor grow​:+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Honestly the whole process is the best part. Eventually you or i or others will know it all, as it’s said. The learning part now is the best. Especially now that i can compare between grows what i did right and wrong, see it, taste it, smoke it.

The coolest part is if you want a change, just change the strain or plant, theyre all so different and stack different its just so cool. You may not smoke @Bplatinum9 but you can eat or drink for benefits

5 Likes

My body just doesnt like the feeling!
But I love :heart: growing it for my son & daughter! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

You won’t feel any side effectz eating leaves. But you will feel the benefits

5 Likes

Lil update on my tent :tent: grow topped the white widow today the rest look :eyes: pretty decent.

4 Likes

Lil update on my tent :tent: grow I switched I transplanted the rest today took the light :bulb: up to 28inc an increased the intensity dancing :dancer: around 606

4 Likes

What do use think :thinking: @Mpower11 @Todd.grobo @Bplatinum9 @Vicc @OrionsCeiling @SilverGrobo with the GG4 in the back it’s on day 44 u think :thought_balloon: I should clean :sponge: up all the big fan leaves :maple_leaf::+1:t2::dash::seedling:.

7 Likes

Hair cur for sure. You growing leafs or bud? Just say’n

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling: right

5 Likes

Let the light and air threw the plant. My example

9 Likes