My Veg Room is finally done

Finally got my room back lol.
Just trimmed my Purple Rain plant. Kept 15 Purple Rain clones.
8 for me and the rest for a friend.
When I thought it was a Autoflower I did not prune or trim anything I didn’t even do any stress to it. Because if I knew it was not an Autoflower it would look a lot better that’s why I grabbed myself the clones because I’m going to rock this plant watch but here’s some pics of my room now I still got a little bit of work to do but nothing compared.

7 Likes

I’ve got 20 minutes of work. I think tending to my garden is #1

8 Likes

Looks really good. Great set up. You definitely know what you’re doing bro.

2 Likes

Looks nice. Didn’t look at YouTube but pics look good. Let me know how that strain takes off! Love the Purples…:sunglasses:

1 Like

Loving your setup! It was like the trick bookshelves! :eyes::seedling::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Critical Purple or Purple Rain? PR is just a fem not an Autoflower… It’s ok now I have 15 of them in the clones. 12 are mine and I have a little old lady that smoke’s and grows. She’s got 4 coming. 8 are mine and I’ll be Vegging the OGBB and the OGBB clones while my PR clones veg. Soon as the last 4 OGBB’s I’m flowering my Purple Rain. Meanwhile my 4x4 tent will be pushing out Critical Purple Autos. I bought these. Got 20 and I have 11 Blue Dream fem seeds and 21 :skunk:#1 Sativa. And waiting for 10 more 5 and 5 herajana and …??? I can’t remember so I’ll be busy all summer too. Plus I clone to make more weed all 5 will grow from seed but I’ll get a 2nd crop of clones and you all know this… I’m trying to retire and just do what I love. Gardening :joy::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Me too. It’s almost always anti anxiety and anti stress. I’m bad with both. Sundae Driver is the #1 anti anxiety, Stress… But it’s in the UK and I’m not waiting 4 to 6 months for seeds over a fake flu… Ya feel me community?
See you ALL soon

Awesome!!! Don’t know if you ever tried Purple Sunset autos Indica? Great little sleep side! Real pretty plant too. :sunglasses:

1 Like