My seedlings 🌱

Here a picture of the 5 that popped. Got more too lay down next week. I’m also removing my 4x8 tent for a bigger grow. 5 can put out a lot if done right.

These are 2 Herijuana and 1 purple rain and 1 Candy Rain and 1 purple Kush
I believe one of my Herijuanas we’re going to die but I think it’s the root fungus that help it come back

9 Likes

Indeed bro :sunglasses: I think so as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

is the growing edge a bug catcher?
I am trying nematodes this grow vs the treatment applied last grow.

6 Likes

preventative is always better than treatment.

5 Likes

I’ve got that until they get pot’s then the Namutodes will be added

3 Likes

I’ve got that until they get pot’s then the Namutodes will be added. When do I start adding fish shit? I’m thinking not with this soil?

1 Like

I’ve seen them and I know witch kind of Namutodes.
There’s a few different ones. I’m getting the one that will kill 250 different pest

I add shit fish right away (as soon as the plant is up) same with nematodes

The last brand you showed me was something different… Not sure what product your talking about now…

I use this brand but there is many good brands out there

4 Likes

Noted and on my list

2 Likes

The one’s I had picked out delt with multiple pest some look like they only go after 1 thing.
But @Mpower11 told me the kind too get. Getting transferred to a 3gal pot. Waiting for 1gal and it all screwed up. Amazon gggrrrrr

Environmental Factor 40 x 1 Million Beneficial Nematodes (S.Feltiae) Pot Popper Gnat & Thrip Control Amazon.ca

Is this ok for me to get @Mpower11 @Todd.grobo

4 Likes

looks fine to me

1 Like

Ontw now

1 Like

Just one little packet… Ho many or often

1 Like

That box (you added a link to) will do 40 5 gallon pots in total…

I add then every 14 days but if I see a problem I will add every 7 days

3 Likes

Well I’m doing 5 30gal so how many or often. But I’ll be going today actually too 3… 5… 10… 15… 20… 30… And then after a week I’ll start flower if it is ready. @Mpower11

4 Likes

Wow you doing 30 gallon pots!! I’m impressed should be able to grow a monster in a pot that big…

1 packet per 5 gallons so in a 30 gallon pot you add 6 packets

just round up to the closes packet amount per pot size

3 Likes

Yeah. I’m starting today after they wake up at 6. I’ve got my Pot Popper, Fish Shit and Root fungus is doing good things too so I can transfer my 5 plants onto 3 gal felt pots 1st then 5, 10,15,20,30… Then flower Time.

@Mpower11 @Todd.grobo @Choppo0816 @Gunk
Q: do I still use Boogie Brew during flower?

5 Likes

Yes, you can still use teas during flowering!

4 Likes

I’m giving it to them when I start flowering so they have the boat and extras…

3 Likes

Just transplanted them earlier today and looking good :+1:. The soil is wet and not mud… Keeping the pack wet…

They will be good for a while. In them pots just started them in a tent but will finish just outside of the tent. And late veg of course… Had nice Roots too. So far so good :blush:

4 Likes