My plant is too tall, HELP [RESOLVED]

Chris do me a favor screen shot your app main screen so I can see the grow time and screen shot your schedule under maintenance

Canuck seeds is who I don’t like breeder wise. Like 80% failure rate for me on seeds

1 Like

@Chris_Olszewski
Here is the difference a month will make. You can see the density difference

Top 2 are same as yours and bottom 2 are a month later. Big stack

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Ok based on your schedule is add 4 weeks right now and keep pics posted as she fattens.

Awesome thanks
Recipe has 19 days left
I will upload pics when it’s close to that time and we asses if I need to extend another

1 Like

Yeah sativas take longer then indica hence why it costs more. Mine is sativa too. 2 months curing puts it at smoking early to mid June yes. Don’t smoke b2fore then it’s harsh af. I usually bong some of harvest to test flavor

Yes I was aware that sativa takes longer and tends grow taller or stretch but I love sativa
Also i wanted a non auto to add to learning curve
If I can manage a decent sativa harvest for a first attempt
Then I’ll be on the right track
Any knowledge on the strain
Peppermint Kush from Barneys Farm?

1 Like

Nope. But I think @chris_barfield likes barneys products and he has a pretty sweet tent setup.

1 Like

Todd what seed bank do you prefer?

Don’t have a particular i like yet tbh. I’ve tried 3 and for the most part like what I’ve bought.
I’m really happy with Humboldt so far and with royal queen seeds. All have been top notch product and grows. After I grow 2 autos to transition for outdoor grows this spring I will start some paradise seeds I got either a haze or wappa.
Really liking Indica grows in the grobo so far and definitely prefer photo period to autos no question.

Oh ok I have heard of Humboldt and royal queen
I got what was available at the time
I did know that grobo is somewhat catered for indicas and hybrids or at least those are getting better results
Now I’m actually wanting another go at a sativa in the grobo with what I’ve learned
The grobo is amazing
I may purchase a second unit

3 Likes

Someone on here had 10 posted side by side. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

ToddYYC
I find this chart online
I used my 60x magnifier and inspected the smallest of trichomes and they resemble stage 3
Not clear mostly cloudy roughly 20% amber
I thought it was referring to the large visible hairs
Thanks for reminding me of exactly I need to be looking at

1 Like

Hey, I’ve noticed with using a smaller air stone the plants grew a lot shorter, the stone gives off less or smaller bubbles and seemed to help with height issues with some strains. :wink:

1 Like

Correct about the stunting, that’s exactly why I used smaller stones with some of the strains that grew too tall. :wink:

2 Likes

I guess it must be luck of the draw, I’m at a 100% success rate with canuck seeds but of course I’ve only done about 6 of there genetics. :wink:

2 Likes

@Chris_Olszewski,

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

((#Trichomes)): :eye::microscope::video_camera:

--

:eye::microscope::video_camera:

(MostlyCloudyTrichomes):

--

@a_e_Trujillo,

(#Fans):

--