My plant appears to be dying (again)

@Rich & @Chris This got me thinking if it’s a bug in some reciepes will all recipes be reviewed for this? My current grow has been flawless so going to a new strain on my next grow will have a me a bit nervous, just saying. :thinking:

2 Likes

Hey @Rich , the software issue mentioned above is different from the issue affecting your unit. For now, the best solution for your unit is the external pump attached to your unit. We are looking at another fix for units like yours

As for @Azuri , only a few units have been showing these bugs and we are still looking into the specific cause. Since you’ve already had success with your unit, we expect you to have similar results with the same recipe in the same unit. That said, if you have any other questions about your grow, then please let us know at support@grobo.ca and we’ll be sure to get you sorted out

1 Like

@Chris is my fan issue a result of the air pump software flaw ? For some reason after day ten my bottom fan did not come on but the top did that was after I did a 5 minute reboot?

1 Like

Hi @chris_barfield, the best thing for you to do is write into support@grobo.ca. As of now I cannot confirm if they are related or not and, as we continue with our investigation, more information will help to answer questions like these

Hey @Chris I may have worded my question wrong. Are all reciepes going to be reviewed for this glitch. I don’t plan on growing the same strain again.

@Azuri noted. If we identify that recipes are the root cause of this glitch then you can guarantee that we will be reviewing all recipes we have in existence to date :+1:

Regards,

Chris.

2 Likes

Yo! Same issue here but noe i noticed my fans not working either. But Robyn is on the case. I have a aerator I set up so no rush here.

2 Likes