My new grow room adventures 😎🀘

Wow, nice!

3 Likes

Great turn out :star_struck:congratulations

3 Likes

Very nice

3 Likes

The time has come and the weight is in :grin: end total is 77g (2.75oz) of some nice bud and 27 g (0.96oz) of trim that I will me making some oil out of, tried a little bit and it’s nice does the trick should be even better after some curing.

Thank you everyone for following and all the advice🀘
Now I will get this unit ready for the next seed and then the hash plant adventures will begin lol :joy:
I have already started to germinate the seed I’m hoping these aren’t duds if so it’s time to go back to gg#4😎

7 Likes

Wow, so you got almost 4 ounces out of 1 grow in the Grobo? Only asking as I have a lot hanging drying right now and I was only hoping to get 1 ounce if even.

3 Likes

Gotta be a record? That’s awesome :sunglasses: so it can be done! Good read for new growers. Confidence booster. It is for me anyway. Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

Thank you :metal:I would only consider the the 77g (the trim might yield some good oil, it’s one of them stay tuned we will find out :joy:)
I’m hoping for the next grow I get the ph probe fully good to go had some issues with this grow and hopefully get the other 7g+, I basically followed all the info I have learned on here my favourite thing I learned was lollipopping got some decent size buds out of this from doing that.
Here’s to hoping I can finally reach that 3 oz mark of smokable bud🀘

4 Likes

Wow, happy harvest and congratulation!

5 Likes

Mine was growing like crazy until I overdosed it Bud Candy, Big Bud and Overdrive on top of whatever Grobo uses. :rofl: Need to tone it down some.

4 Likes

I’ve actually thought of trying some of those out in the future the only additional thing I got that I’m going to try is this

Got it just in case I ran into some root issues down the line hope fully won’t need it🀞

3 Likes

Sadly I had no luck with germinating the hash plant seeds both of them were duds :frowning: I was really hoping at least one of the seeds would sprout but here’s to hoping this one turns out I just started germinating a white widow seed :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

As they say third times a charm lol :joy:

Now it time to plant this little guy and let this white widow grow :metal:

Also gave it a fresh oh an even calibration can’t wait to see how well this goes hopefully I won’t run into the same issue as last time :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Just checked in on the little one and saw this here’s to hoping that they just need a little more time to pop that off don’t really see a way to easily help it along

3 Likes

A drop or two of water on the seed hat will help loosen it up and help it pop off.

4 Likes

Spot on that worked like a charm soon as the drops hit it lifted enough to get at with the tweezers thanks @FireGuy

4 Likes

Good old water change time :metal: and I must say it looks like it’s coming along nicely :seedling:

3 more days of germinating then it switches over to early veg I can’t wait :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Just checked in on the little one and notice my #2 bottle was completely emptied took a look at the tank and the ph is below 3 :grimacing: just sent out a ticked.
I did calibrate it before starting this grow I really hope that in less then 10 days I don’t have to recalibrate it again if any one has any suggestions I’m all ears ( I’m all updated in software, did the calibration 9 days ago, using RO water )
Here’s to hoping for a quick fix :metal:

4 Likes

How old is your unit? If I remember correctly they recommend replacing your probe every year.

4 Likes

It’s definitely been over a year, you would think as long as you took good care of the probe it would last longer then that :joy:

1 Like

nice! it looks great. keep it up mate

3 Likes