My new grow room adventures ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿค˜

Here we are day 86 of growing the app says there is still 29 more days in flower :sunglasses::metal:

looks pretty much ready now Iโ€™m still going to let it go the full length to see how big these buds get and to get the most amber out of these trichromes itโ€™s getting there few specs here and there but all cloudy wish I had a better camera to show you all lol

3 Likes

Here we go another water change :metal:
For some reason I havenโ€™t been getting any notifications for the water changes ๐Ÿคท

5 Likes

I dont have the best eyes, but isnโ€™t that starting to get brownish leaves or is that OK?

1 Like

The leaves are getting brown itโ€™s coming to the end of its cycle wonโ€™t be long before it goes into flush I definitely need to recalibrate my ph probe again thatโ€™s for sure

1 Like

Now weโ€™re flushing out in the long before itโ€™s time to chop it down and dry it canโ€™t wait๐Ÿค˜

Smells some good and there is a lot of amber trichromes can wait to see the final weight and how it smokes๐Ÿ˜Ž

5 Likes

It the best time of all :partying_face: harvest time I canโ€™t wait to see what this weighs up as once itโ€™s dried :sunglasses::metal:

Into the dry mode now then the curing process woot :metal:
My buddy gave me some hash plant seeds that Iโ€™m going to try once this is dried and I give it a good ol cleaning, recalibration and air stone should be fun to try next :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Wow, nice!

3 Likes

Great turn out :star_struck:congratulations

3 Likes

Very nice

3 Likes

The time has come and the weight is in :grin: end total is 77g (2.75oz) of some nice bud and 27 g (0.96oz) of trim that I will me making some oil out of, tried a little bit and itโ€™s nice does the trick should be even better after some curing.

Thank you everyone for following and all the advice๐Ÿค˜
Now I will get this unit ready for the next seed and then the hash plant adventures will begin lol :joy:
I have already started to germinate the seed Iโ€™m hoping these arenโ€™t duds if so itโ€™s time to go back to gg#4๐Ÿ˜Ž

7 Likes

Wow, so you got almost 4 ounces out of 1 grow in the Grobo? Only asking as I have a lot hanging drying right now and I was only hoping to get 1 ounce if even.

3 Likes

Gotta be a record? Thatโ€™s awesome :sunglasses: so it can be done! Good read for new growers. Confidence booster. It is for me anyway. Thank you for sharing.

4 Likes

Thank you :metal:I would only consider the the 77g (the trim might yield some good oil, itโ€™s one of them stay tuned we will find out :joy:)
Iโ€™m hoping for the next grow I get the ph probe fully good to go had some issues with this grow and hopefully get the other 7g+, I basically followed all the info I have learned on here my favourite thing I learned was lollipopping got some decent size buds out of this from doing that.
Hereโ€™s to hoping I can finally reach that 3 oz mark of smokable bud๐Ÿค˜

4 Likes

Wow, happy harvest and congratulation!

5 Likes

Mine was growing like crazy until I overdosed it Bud Candy, Big Bud and Overdrive on top of whatever Grobo uses. :rofl: Need to tone it down some.

4 Likes

Iโ€™ve actually thought of trying some of those out in the future the only additional thing I got that Iโ€™m going to try is this

Got it just in case I ran into some root issues down the line hope fully wonโ€™t need it๐Ÿคž

3 Likes

Sadly I had no luck with germinating the hash plant seeds both of them were duds :frowning: I was really hoping at least one of the seeds would sprout but hereโ€™s to hoping this one turns out I just started germinating a white widow seed :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

As they say third times a charm lol :joy:

Now it time to plant this little guy and let this white widow grow :metal:

Also gave it a fresh oh an even calibration canโ€™t wait to see how well this goes hopefully I wonโ€™t run into the same issue as last time :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Just checked in on the little one and saw this hereโ€™s to hoping that they just need a little more time to pop that off donโ€™t really see a way to easily help it along

3 Likes

A drop or two of water on the seed hat will help loosen it up and help it pop off.

4 Likes