My last Sour Kush

She’s a late bloomer but looking like one of my best out of them all

Bud’s are stacking nice and she smells so good…

12 Likes

Looking great @Merle_Carsten
What week in flower are they? 5?

2 Likes

That look a fabulous

2 Likes

Great job… She looks perfekt

2 Likes

Yummy. It looks sour. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Not sure the other 5 are done and curing I’m feeling it out but I believe it’ll be right on time as it was supposed to take anyways. I had to move them and that’s what happened but this one’s about the right time maybe a little longer it’s 11 weeks old

3 Likes

Some great stacking on them for sure @Merle_Carsten

Can I ask do you use the pinched stem method at all on your grows?

2 Likes

Like Kushman or something different. No don’t know what you mean. But never do that to an Autoflower only light stress like tieing your branches into the light. And removing the huge leaves so the growth under them can get light.
DO NOT chiropractic an Autoflower.
Just moving them will freak them out

1 Like

I’m getting Gaia Green next week. Other than wormcastings what’s the other ingredient I’m supposed to get? @Todd.grobo @Mpower11

1 Like

444 all purpose and 284 bloom

2 Likes

Apparently all the newer generation are using this trick, havent heard it yet on here.
When in vegetation pinch the stems that are above the trellis or where it would be. The plant expends energy to fix the branch and strengthen it. The side effect is super beefed up branches and stacking bud sites.
I used it one 1 of 2 of my wappa and its visually benefited one over the other snd the skunk had no comparison but the branches are strong like ox

4 Likes

That’s veg and Bloom right?

Got my watering kit coming. It’s not FF but has great reviews and I don’t need ALL of the equipment. Plus it came in a 12 plant system.

2 Likes

You got it.

2 Likes

I grab the stem and branches and I twist both hands in opposite ways. I go up the branches until I’m 3 nodes from the topic have pinched but that was because they were too close to my lamp. And yes it does make the places of snapping the stalk and just like Bones they don’t break in the same place twice…
Check out this video… I do this too all my trees but no hard stress when blooming to much will merf it…

I’m sure this is what you are doing

4 Likes

Very similar to super cropping. I’ll make sure to differentiate in my grow photos so everyone can visually see the difference. Great video for sure!

4 Likes

So when he’s pinching out the center on the branches what does that do @Todd.grobo? Create two sites on that branch now instead of one? I could totally supercrop as well. This is way cool man😎 should I pinch?

2 Likes

I pinched the stems for about 3-4 inches near the top on 2 of 4 of my plants the two in the back of the photo. It has visibly benefited them. I did super crop a few branches but not much this time.
I would say the action was more squish than anything. They were rather hard to squish into and I didn’t want to crush them open just damage it enough it would spend energy there. My rule of thumb was when it went droopy, it took 2 days to recover.

3 Likes

I don’t see a picture. So my question is when you pinch out the center growth on a bud site what does that do? Sorry I’m not very clear

1 Like

Can you see the size difference in the back left vs front left? The buds in the back are stacking every 1/2 inch. The buds in the front are half the size and stacking every inch.

I’ll try and get a better photo tonight when they’re awake.

5 Likes

Looks nice :+1:t2:

4 Likes