My grobo has no bubbles

my air pump is not working there are no bubbles in the reservoir. I took the air hose off the sandstone there is no air pressure. I just got my door today and I finally installed it, thought I was ready to grow!!! I know I am. But grobo has another issue. Lets resolve this fast please.

2 Likes

@Fuego,

(I am sorry this happened to you): (Maybe when you installed the door the hose connector got dislodged, or have you started a grow yet)?: (The bubbler probably doesn’t start bubbling until the tank is completely filled with water and is growing something):

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:

https://support.grobo.io

--

((#KeepUsPosted)): :pen::computer::pencil2::notebook:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

(You can get an [AirPump] to attach to the Airstone into the Grobo from [WalMart], until your Ticket goes through for a replacement Pump): (or whatever the [SupportTeam] does to resolve this): (The hose could be just pinched somewhere): :thinking:

--
:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

--
:groboone: :green_thumb:

3 Likes

Nothing got dislodged. The air pump doesn’t pump. I have a chocolope in the coco. From my trip to Holland. It’s wet!!! It’s was full of water. It’s the pump. Help me save her!

2 Likes

Go to walmart, local hydro store, aquarium store, or amazon.
But the new pump, open small tab in the back of the unit.
Disconnect clear poly tube from existing pump to new pump.
Submit a ticket to support@grobo.io
You’ll be okay this happened to a few of us. Just follow the steps.

2 Likes

Anyone out here starting a new grow just remember the pump doesn’t come on until you choose a grow recipe and hit grow.
Not to say this is the current problem but some might think their pump is not working when they fill with water, the grow recipe has to be activated first to start the pump.
I panicked on a grow without this info so I’m sharing for anyone needing it. The more you know! :eyes::seedling:

8 Likes