My girl did some LST on her own

I’ve had some trouble with Zkittlez Autos…some didn’t germ, some did but were weak & spindly & died off easy. I finally have a couple of going…one in the Grobo…on in the tent.

The girl in the Grobo did a little “self LST” this past week. I can’t quite explain it…stem is healthy, peat pod is not overly damp…I’ve had it elevated with toothpicks from week 1, roots look great. I think maybe I lifted the peat pod too high? I had it a bit lower when I first planted seed but lifted after a couple of days of early veg to prevent damping off. Now there are little roots poking out all over.

3 Likes

Well, everything looks alright…

You’re not experiencing root rot? Then I suppose you might’ve lifted her too high but then the pod would’ve fallen over too. :thinking:

Keep an eye on the stem for any discoloration or softness. Any of the aforementioned is no good. Should be hearty and green from the base of the stem

3 Likes

Thx…the stem looks great…I think it just takes a little longer for the stem to thicken up on this strain. As I stated earlier, I have had difficulty with this strain…I am stubborn & determined so I keep trying. My Zkittlez in my tent is growing (despite a lot of abuse…yellow spots & stunted growth due to fruit fly trap vinegar & Dawn got spilled into the reservoir when table collapsed…I’m sure there was some physical trauma too) and is growing straight.

2 Likes