My 2nd grow this time topped

So just curious from you pros. I’m on last day of late veg, I topped her right when she hit her 5th nod, which she didn’t like. :laughing::flushed:
I have extended late vegs 2 weeks now. Total days 58.
Do I extended again or is she ready for trans.

TIA

16116692907683670525485384405668|375x500

2 Likes

extend her again if indica strain :slight_smile: she could be a bit bigger. 2 weeks potentially :slight_smile:id turn your bottles sideways too so you can see easily when their empty

4 Likes

Thanks brother :facepunch:

3 Likes

She looks happy otherwise. Patience is the game with Cannabis.

6 Likes

You should have caps w/ 2 holes for the top of your nutrient bottles as well so nothing gets in there

4 Likes

Yeah I can’t find where i put them. :laughing::-1:🤦

2 Likes

Some foil with two holes in it might work good. I think they put two holes to avoid any air suction problems instead of just one.

Grobo can most definitely send you some new ones I would imagine … might cost a few $$$ but worth lookin in to.

@Stephen got those in stock?

2 Likes

I might just drill some holes in the caps from the new bottles if they don’t offer replacements… Thanks for the idea…

Hey @pyromancy & @Chadillac,

Yup, we sure do! Just email support@grobo.io and @stacey.grobo can send you an invoice. They are great for reducing evaporation of your nutes and protecting them from stuff clogging those lines. Highly recommended.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes