My 2nd Grow....this time an Auto

day 5

4 Likes

Day 8

Moby Dick (Auto)

10 Likes

@Jay_Peso,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

--

@Jay_Peso,

(You added words in the [MorseCode]): :wink:

(You Don’t want your plant next to a heater vent either): (Mabe move the Freezer over to the vent instead): ? :question:

--

:crossed_fingers: :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

May 12th

1 Like

May 16th

got some yellowish spots on her. Not sure why. My 1st grow did the same thing during this time.

3 Likes

The yellowish spots are spreading. What do i do? I put a ticket in. Still waiting for reply

@vegetato @SilverGrobo @Bplatinum9 @Stephen

1 Like

My guess would be pH is off or something up with bottle #5 (like it not dispensing, or your plant got a little mad about the first dose of nutes perhaps they were a touch too strong). Were the probes cleaned and calibrated between grows?

Sometimes a few brown spots on the early leaves after the first dose of nutes is nothing to worry about but sometimes it’s indicative of a problem. Since it’s spreading to the upper leaves it’s probably the latter.

Send in a ticket to get grobo support to double-check things based on the readings they are getting, and if you can you should also double-check the pH if you have a secondary probe to do so with to get an idea of where it sits.

2 Likes

Hopefully your grow started with a calibration and cleaning of your probe.
Have you checked your nutrient lines to make sure they arent kinked or if the line reaches the bottom of the bottle?

2 Likes

yup i did a clean and calibration. It actually made me do it twice. And passed. I sent a ticket in. Waiting to see what they come up with. they said ph looks fine. Sent more pic’s and roots and more info. Waiting for feedback

3 Likes

Is it continuing on that second set of leaves or does it seem to be ceasing? It might just be from the first dose of nutrients, it can be a bit shocking to some seedlings.

2 Likes

Its some on the 2nd set. Not as many and not as dark as the 1st set of leaves

It think i spoke to soon

its starting to spread. Here is some root pics too

2 Likes

I just got a ph tester. What should be the levels of the water?

In between 5.5 & 6.5 (5.8-6.2 is best)

1 Like

That’s too broad of a range for this. It should probably be somewhere between 6.0 and 6.2 for your ph so check it with your meter and see what it is and if it’s too high or low then send a ticket in again showing what your readings are if they seem out of whack

1 Like

Are you adding anything else to your reservoir? What what is your temp in there? Does that say 81f?

No…I haven’t added anything to the reservoir. Really not sure about temp. 2 or 3 days ago I lift the cover to check the roots and the thermostat fell in the water…lol :rofl:. I ordered another one. Should be here today or tomorrow. Not sure if working correctly.

1 Like

yea it’s at 6.0-6.1

1 Like

Well the pH is fine then. But the temps…If that’s 81. Way too high and looks like you have root rot setting in almost. Would most likely be the culprit