My 1 year anniversary

In the year I’ve been here I’ve learned more about everything. I’d like to think.
Mark @Mpower11 @Todd.grobo @Gunk and @Choppo0816 and many other people.
Thank You… Each of you are stand up peeps and I will be here for another year.

11 Likes

Glad to help thanks for the kind words

5 Likes

Cheers :beers: bro :sunglasses::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

- - - [2021-12.07]:

@Merle_Carsten,

• (I’m Following You, Happy To Have You Staying): {:smiley:}:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

Absolutely. Thank you for you and all your grow posts.

3 Likes

Nice. I am not sure I am one to linger around years really, :grinning: but I like the group and plan to stay to learn more. I am sure once I get the hang of things and both Grobos going well, I will vanish and pop up now and then.

4 Likes

This is just a general reply not directed at you

Just depends on how you look at life I guess… I enjoy helping others I feel good things happen to good people. Pay it forward… Look at @Todd.grobo for example the guy was here everyday out of the goodness of his heart helping members daily… Then one day boom!!! He now has a job working at Grobo couldn’t have happened to a better person…

5 Likes

@SilverGrobo I just love that image of Merle… Made me smile :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Agree indeed with everything u just said I would also throw depends on how much u are trying to learn as well cause I’ve been here for a lil while an I’m still learning on different things :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Your never to old to learn new tricks

4 Likes

Lmao :rofl: I try to tell my kids :girl: that shit they look :eyes: at me an smile :blush::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Me Too… Me Too

3 Likes

That’s right but was worried.
Got a Candy Rain up
Purple Rain
Herijuana
Purple Kush
4 out of 12 are up so far

2 Likes

This is a cool thing. Nobody ever helps or will tell you wrong on purpose ( my Ex Wife’s Uncle ). Hatter’s. I just want to thank you all again for the Love.

Update: dropped 12 seeds got my 1 purple rain, 1 Candy Rain 2 Herijuana and 1 Purple Kush. More too come.

Q: what is a good temperature for a seedling tray?
@Mpower11 @Gunk @Todd.grobo

5 Likes

I don’t pamper mine at all. Ranges from 18c overnight to 25c during the day, I do keep them off the ground but nothing special in terms of monitoring temp etc.

3 Likes

My approach is more pampered

I lay down a heat pad put a tray on top of it… I put alittle water in the tray… then I put the plug tray in the tray with water… Then I put dome over top to lock in High RH… Temp 80 to 85 day and night

4 Likes

Heat pads are nice, I should get one. I killed like 12 seeds my last run putting them in a box ontop of my modem, I didnt think it would get that hot, made boiled sprouts :sweat_smile: .

3 Likes

@Vicc I feel the heat pad really aids in getting the seeds up

Also I should add I have a small T2 light on top of the doom… As soon as the seed is up I move the plug out of the High Temps and High RH

5 Likes

Me Too brother

2 Likes

I put the one’s that were getting too tall in small cup size pots and back in because it’s still got a few days to get good roots. I’m getting sick of seed Co. With duds to many not popping up but some can take a minute. If I only going to get these 5 I’ll take my tent down and grow it bigger.
I can build a frame to hold my lights my room is 10 to 11ft high so I’ll be able to get more with less

1 Like