Mold on my coco pod?

Is my coco pod supposed to look like this?
Can it be fixed or kill my plant?:sob:

2 Likes

no that does not look like great mold. Lift the pod up 1/2 inch to an inch and put a fan on it, ensure its dried out. Very humid room?

4 Likes

Ok cool, ty u for the tip. I just noticed yesterday wasnt there day before. Room very cool but had window open to get fresh air so idk

3 Likes

If ur leaves start getting powder on your fan leaves it’s mildew and cure able. I’d put some Niem oil (I think that’s how you spell it) on ur Coco. It’s curable

1 Like

Update guys!
One of the All growers told me try an alcohol pad. Did it twice & it worked

2 Likes

I had same issue an alcohol wipe 2x did it

2 Likes

Omg! Such a simple fix right. This my first grow too so I was freaking out! Like wth is this on my plant!
But glad she ok & still growing

2 Likes

Happened on my first… I’m an old school grower. I started hearing about LEDs. So I checked it out and got bad advise. Dude that’s fired now because he lied telling me that with LED lights u didn’t need air currants and I could grow a room with the 4bar I got. I did 7 but ended up pulling them in and out the back door 10gal pots… And my nextdoor neighbor his wife thought she knew everything about growing and let a male pop. My whole crop got seated but they’re all female seeds so I kind of got sucked up and it sold like crazy even though it has seeds in it. People were happy to see you know it’s free feminized seeds anyways I got to my new home yes I even had to move this crap across town it went through hell these poor little girls and they still yelled at me 6 lb of weed. But research research research and you’ll find out everything go to YouTube look for forums talk to all of us don’t be afraid to ask do not be embarrassed if you have a problem we’ve all had them and we’ll all have them again but I’ve got seeds called blue dream that won’t get mold or fly pests it’s immune but I got to watch the root system on that so check that out and you won’t have to worry about that mold crap.

1 Like

Wow. Good to know! Thank you bunches for all the info. Very much needed since Im fairly new to growing.
Ive been checking out some videos and books lately. Like u said research research lol

2 Likes