Mixing my soil

Tomorrow I’ll be mixing my Soil. 120gal of soil so I can make it to a 10gal pot. Got everything set up and building my water system. I don’t need it right away anyway.

2 Likes

I finally found THC cooked soil. I’ve been trying to get it for 2 yrs. It’s all TLO growing soil. The best in these parts. Never need anything else but water.
I’ve got a place to get 10 gallons of RIO water Free and 50¢ per gallon after that. I was buying 56gal a week. So I cut that cost. Any advice @Mpower11 @Todd.grobo . I’m doing the Gaia Green 1st still.
They said it can store in a dry place and it gets better. So I’ve got my stuff like Mark get but can’t wait until I usey THC…

4 Likes

I heard this claim many times to date I have never been able to grow my plants from start to finish with only water… I think it would be possible with a very big pot.

Now .50 a gallon is a very good price but way not just buy your own Ro system? You will pay for the system around 10 weeks @ 56 gallons a week… Plus that’s alot of water to haul around every week…

5 Likes

It’s very hard to find. I’ve seen it in action. My friend uses it and gets perfect bud’s Everytime. I understand what you mean. But this is the best. And. It’s got a good track record for me is better than all the stuff. You told me a place made your’s and was cheaper than buying and cooking it your self.
I did that now you say it won’t work???
Well damn… I got something that works for everyone else but me… Wow?

2 Likes

U can use the premade soil u will have to amend it throughout your grow with 444 and 284. For example I bought my supersoil from a guy that has been making it for 40 + years and he told me I wouldn’t have to amend but I have. It isn’t a big deal though.

4 Likes

What I mean is to date I have not been able to to feed my plant “water only” from seed to harvest… It’s not a big deal… Start off what water only if you feel the plants are getting hungry just top dress them like Doug said no worries

3 Likes

But my friend used it and never had any problems. Everytime I’ve tried to get it. They said the Co. Is backed up. The guy at the store told me too. But his word is not the person I’m listening to. It’s what I’ve seen with my own eyes… I’ll be posting.
So let’s say it doesn’t get me too the end. My Gaia could fix it. Am I understanding you right?

1 Like

They said if anything happens they gave me these green packets that will recharge my soil. But the directions to me to leave room on the top of the last transfer bucket pot felt that you put it in because when you go to bloom you put the other half on top of it when you are blooming

1 Like

I’ve also been filed too. But if you made the recipes in the Rev’s book. Would you have too top dress that too. Because it’s pretty much the same

1 Like

Yes u can amend with the Gaia Green. Just remember it when u amend the soil it takes approximately a week before it starts becoming avaliable to your plants.

3 Likes

See they give detections on how to avoid running out. To leave room for you to put more on top for flower. But if 5 tbsp per pot of Gaia will mend it back in action. But I’d use Gaia Green boom. Because it runs low around then. According to the derections for use. They tell me to leave room for more soil come flower time after my last transfer.
Witch way would be better. I’ve seen this stuff in action and the end result and it’s awesome.

1 Like

I was asking if you have to top dress for bloom or at the end. Or should I just switch to bloom no matter what when I wanna bloom. Is it ok to use Gaia Bloom to do so… Even if veg hasn’t ran out?

Hey Mark @Mpower11 let me know what you think of this.its what I was trying to tell you about this new thing.

I want your opinion on this. If you’re not sure let me know…
Downfall is 5lb bag is $200.00

2 Likes

I think it’s going to be easier to put Gaia on it…

Recharge is a great product but remember this isn’t plant food…

It’s aids in keeping your soil alive…

I will add I prefer Fish Shit over recharge but I have rotated the 2 products

2 Likes

Ok I can still use my fish shit with this. Sorry for the change up. I’ve been trying to get this Soil for 3yrs and they’re always running dry. So it must be good.
I didn’t want to use it anyway. My FS Namutodes and fungus are going to be okay. I hope I don’t drive you crazy with questions. I’m just nervous and want to learn this way. I feel I understand it better than all the jug’s. TY and Todd for pushing me in this direction.

1 Like

Yes you can use Fish Shit and recharge even at the same time.

I don’t remember what product you are talking about here

1 Like

Fish Shit, root fungus, and Namutodes

1 Like

Fish shit and nematodes are fine and recommended

What are you planning on using for Root Fungus?

1 Like

This right here
You told me to look for the word in the middle left of alive Mycorrhizal

2 Likes