Medical Cannabis Patients

Hey everyone! As some of you may know I have been a medical cannabis patient for many years. We recently posted a short Q&A on our blog about my experience as a medical cannabis patient.

I would love to answer some of your questions about medical cannabis, what it’s like being a medical cannabis patient, obtaining your ACMPR or designated grower designation. In addition I’d love to hear from you about your experiences with cannabis, what strains are best for you and anything else you’d like to share!!

2 Likes

Hey Stephen thanks for doing this.

I am not a medical patient but I have always been curious about this: as a medical patient do you require high CBD strains or something that is balanced? What strain do you like best?

Thanks!!

1 Like

Hi Scott,

For myself I like a high THC content, but I know many patients that are looking for something more balanced like 1:1 ratio of THC to CBD. It’s really a matter of finding a strain that works for you personally. My favorite strain is a local cutting called Lemon Diesel. I love the taste/smell, it vapes really well, has a good yield and takes my pain away.

Stephen

6 Likes

@Stephen,

:thinking:

1 Like