Master kush update

:medal_sports::100::+1::eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Man, you have buds on top of buds and the shear amount of foliage is scary :weary::exploding_head: I’d start pruning now with the goal of cleaning her up so light can get to all the bud sites

4 Likes

How many times did you top this plant?

1 Like

@Osage I will for sure tomorrow it was on my list kinda on a tight schedule lol but will for sure man thanks :+1:t3: the lights are off I will update tomorrow for you guys

2 Likes

Lost count lol

1 Like

I’d suggest doing it in two or three go’s. You do it all at once and you’ll definitely stress her out :+1::v:

3 Likes

Will do :+1:t3:

This is from yesterday

6 Likes

Looking really good man, definitely a lot more established than my first grow. Good work! She’s gonna be nice

3 Likes

I concur, beauty :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @Russel_Richardson!! I am counting down the days I can’t wait !!!

3 Likes

Update

9 Likes

How far along are you into flower? Looking good!

1 Like

@Russel_Richardson 35/52 days

9 Likes

Thanks @Russel_Richardson had some bumps in the road but I am really happy how things turned out !!!

2 Likes

Beauty, lots of time for those buds to fatten up. Looks like they will be nice top colas too. I might grow master out again after this green crack I just got going after seeing yours

2 Likes

@Russel_Richardson It’s one of my favorite strains even how she grows out it’s awesome !! And question every Tuesday I would fill/drain and today I didn’t get a notification??? Didn’t know since so close towards the end didn’t need too I figured with flush I would fill and drain with clean water didn’t know if you had a weird issue ??

1 Like

Yeah I would just do it no matter what, every day that you usually would all the way till harvest

2 Likes

Cool thanks

2 Likes

No problem!