Manifold experiment

9 Likes

:male_detective:t2::male_detective:t2::male_detective:t2::male_detective:t2:

1 Like

:thinking: interesting… You would think the foil would have been tested? @Stephen

I like your training grid

1 Like

@Werk309,

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling: (:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

• ((#GoodIdeas)): :brain::bulb:

--

1 Like

Thanks. As for the foil I was having an issue with the water temp getting up to 76°-78° noticed light penetrates the plastic. With the foil my water temp is around 72°. And no more light shining through. Seems to be working.

6 Likes

Master Nugbuckets would be proud Lol good luck…

2 Likes

I used cardboard to test this theory (it does help, I think) in a prior grow. Foil is a much easier way to accomplish the blackout though.

The only thing to watch for is focused light. The creases in the foil can reflect the light in a way that can cause pin-size burns to appear on the plant. The light might not be direct or powerful enough to cause that in the grobo but it’s something to keep an eye out for. If you see tiny burn holes appearing under the leaves that might be why.

3 Likes

I’ve been interested in trying this, but haven’t had the courage… so I will be watching. Have fun

Thanks for the heads up I will keep an eye out for that.

What is that sorcery in your grobo.

1 Like

I did an experiment with topping an autoflower and trainning the branches. The foil was over the cover because the reservoir temp was in the high 70’s it only helped drop the water temp a couple degrees. But if you hold a flashlight on one side of the cover you can see how much light leaches through and you really dont want any light in the water reservoir.

1 Like

6 Likes

Nailed it didn’t you!!! She is one very lovely lady!!! Merry Xmas…

2 Likes

What strain is this because my current grow is short like this and is taking longer to flower.

1 Like

It was a blueberry autoflower. I think it was stunted from topping and low stress training. It can happen with autoflowers. What are you growing?

It’s original gorilla glue Photoperiod . I’m a few weeks in flower n the white pistals are just now coming in and she’s just as short as yours. But I saw one online one that was short like ours n loaded with colas and just fat superfat buds! Hopefully mine will do that because I topped it n trained it for four colas and somehow I have 8 and the flowers going down each one are decent but since she was a late bloomer I expect to extend flower time probably.

1 Like

It should double in size if its just now getting some pistils. Here is a pic of my current grow its a photo period that I thought was going to be stunted but it doubled in size

1 Like

I think mine should look very similar eventually. Seems like u trained that girl pretty much same way I did mine. If my colas look that size I’ll take it n move on hopefully they get thicker n dense. She looks good man congrats.

1 Like

I think 6 to 8 colas is best for this grow box helps get more light throughout the plant. Send a pic when yours starts filling in I would like to see how yours turn out since they are both trained the same.

1 Like

Definitely will I just finished doing some gardening with her and finished just as the clock struck 11 her bed time. Her lights cut off and I closed the door done. Still got work to do on the other grobo but o well she can wait… there’s another gdp in that one…1st one came out so good I need another and with the skills I’ve learned since it’ll b even better n more yield!

1 Like