Male or female

Not such a bad thing having a male down the road… but do get him out of the room with your girls…pollination is an issue. Unless that’s your goal, but I don’t think it is. It may be a he/she, which is still smokable so all is not lost. Might not be as potent, but hey in a pinch…lol😎 nice job you grew one, you will grow 100 more Zion willing!

2 Likes

I ordered from high-supplies but I never got my order yet. That was 66 days ago. My friend just gave me three seeds and said good luck. So I knew this could happen. But I was hoping that I would at least get the Perfect :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: threesome two female and one male, but no I had to get a train :steam_locomotive:, two male and One female :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:. Ok well I took the male out of the tent :tent:. I’m not going to kill it because it’s my first time doing this. I just have to buy a new Grow lamp. Then we will see what happened.

4 Likes

Thank you

1. I like the way you think.

2. You’re going to have to be crazy careful with the males so not to pollinate you’re last female.

3. Tell me what kind of effects you’re looking for from your product and I’ll link you to the right genetics.

2 Likes

I tried to keep a male and wound up with a bunch of herms. Proceed with caution and good luck :+1:t3::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Just for personal. I spent too much money :dollar::yen: in the streets. I just want to keep that money for myself. Hey if I get great at it, than I might try out for the best weed award. :rofl:Lol :joy: do they have that Award :1st_place_medal:. Oh well if not then I just made it up and have and Events

4 Likes

True, Ima vote for you :wink:

What type of effects you looking for? Energetic/creative/clean your whole house and not give a F, something more mellow/sleepy/hungry/no pain, or something in between?

3 Likes

I like Indica the best. Sativa does nothing for me. I have social anxiety. It hard for me to leave the house. It take me two hours to leave the house after I ready to go. I need to smoke two full backwoods before I leave the house. I need some with the Highest THC possible. I don’t smoke to get high, but if that happens that nice. I smoke to function in this crazy world.

4 Likes

You’re not the only one! Social anxiety is rough to deal with… been doing it my whole life… start thinking about things in my head before I even get to the setting and make it seem worse than it is most of the time, but getting there is the hardest part :slight_smile: I’ve worked on it over the years though and cannabis definitely helps.

Finding the correct strain can be hard; I’d focus on the dominant terpenes instead of purely THCa because certain Indicas make me have more anxiety than more sativa leaning strains it just depends on what it is.

I would suggest a 1:1 THC:CBD strain if you get anxiety from Sativas typically, you would be surprised how nice the entourage effects feel when you involve THC’s buddy, CBD! (and other specific terpenes as well as other cannabinoids like THCv or CBG in small amounts)

7 Likes

@Neat_Powell,

• ((Only If They Would Show their Gender Earlier)): :innocent:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/blue-dream/4736/39?u=silvergrobo

• (JustLikeInNature):

• (BeCarefulHowTheWindBlows): :wind_face:

Pollinate..~~

• (BeCarefulNotToTouchTheMalesThenTheFemale): (:handshake:)

• (PleaseDoShareYourResultsWithYourGrowFam): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

- - -

--

4 Likes

Hey! We are doing some blog updates and are looking for examples of male plants. We are planning to use one of your photos here, would you like to be credited?

Hope you have gotten a new feminized seed growing in your Grobo! No more males :no_entry_sign:

1 Like

This male/female photo explanation is great! Are they your photos @pyromancy - if so, let us know if you would like to be credited. We would love to use them for one of our article updates.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Naw sorry, they are from Google

1 Like