Male, Female or Hermaphrodite?

2 Likes

Here’s the full picture of my first grow of some indica I bought from my buddy. I’ll share the picture of the seeds in my next post.

1 Like

Indica seeds from my weed guys outdoor stuff I purchase from

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

@Stephen

1 Like

That there is a male my friend- you can use it to seed out a female or it’ll be time to start over I’m afraid @MaseFUdogg. Good luck with the next grow none the less :+1:

7 Likes

X2 sorry to see this happen!

2 Likes

Fuck haha

1 Like

Can you sell male plants to dispensaries? Can I make some type of profit or come out with something from this last 50 days?

Also where do I purchase “For-sure” females?

You could try but that might be more pain than gain. I’ve been using canukseeds.com and have had good luck with them. If you live in the states I would also get the insurance. Just be sure to get ‘feminized’ seeds and you’ll need not worry again about it being male- :+1:

3 Likes

As at dew said, if you are in the states, try these guys out. They ship super quick and give freebies too. They also have a good selection of fem seeds of all types.

https://seedsforme.com/

6 Likes

Thanks guys <3

3 Likes

@MaseFUdogg,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

--

Male, Female or Hermaphrodite?

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

Dew ((#ForTheWin)): :clap:

((#SorryForYourLoss)): :sob:

- - -

@Mike_Baguley,

• (#ItIsAGirl): {:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Hi looking for some help identifying gender any options Thanks

strong text

1 Like

Your plant is Female!

image image

image image image

Hermaphrodite…

image image image image image image

2 Likes

Thank you for your answer and explanation the pictures helped

2 Likes

Female for sure

emphasized text

2 Likes

C he/she… All female seeds. Put it by it self… Has anyone seen a tripod plant? I have had seedlings with 3 round leaves and next 3 pointy leaves top and you’ll get 3 branches and make sure you top them too it’ll be 9 main colas and 27 satilites

3 Likes