LST and techniques to increase your bud sites

No need to get defensive Osage we all know you’re a knowledgeable user. Using a tie down to simply tie the main stem down is not mainlining or manifolding - it’s a form of LST nothing more

I’m not getting defensive, but I also don’t think we’re talking about the same pic. I’m talking about the first one in your post. But no matter. It’s a moot point. Question, would you be up for a mainlining grow off??? My current run ends in a couple few weeks. I’ll def put my money where my mouth is. Winner gets shipped the losers harvest?? You in :man_shrugging::man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ahahaha

It’s not even fair bet considering grow environments, but also shines a light onto your need for this and defensive statement prior.

It’s not that big of a deal to be wrong sometime Osage. I’m wrong all the time just ask my Mrs. I feel like you don’t hear that often and when you do your above statement happens?

I don’t know, either way have a good one.

To the OP your plant looks healthy

Lol you’re like a cop who want to search you or your vehicle, and when you say no(you don’t want your rights violated) they say “what do you have to hide”. I have nothing to hide, I just want you to do your job​:joy::joy: if you can understand that analogy

Wow :open_mouth:

If you want to discuss this in PM I’d happily clear up any inconsistencies or issue you have Osage. It’s okay to disagree

1 Like

I’m down

Are these photos any better guys and yes I did take most of the bottom Of got 4 main tops

2 Likes

Yep, healthy. Nice solid stem too

2 Likes

Lovely man yeah steams getting nice and hard loved the topping just growing noticeably daily now but I’m feeling it’s way to small for how big she it it’s 5 weeks yesterday or today

1 Like

5 weeks??? Really?? What nutes are you using? Water? Lights? What soil? So many questions now :joy:

Yeah man this is what I’ve been trying to get at like wtf is is so small still for I think I topped it really early constantly fucking with it fussing I think I stressed it right out man and it’s a autoflower she’s loving it now she’s growing nice just worried now I’ll end up with about a 20s bag of it :joy::joy:as it and auto and it’s 5 weeks and this small but as I say she’s growing much faster bow daily

1 Like

If it’s an auto, just let it be. No training no topping no nothing except good nutrients an ph’d water.

1 Like

What’s your setup? Details please from lights to soil to nutrients to anything else

So to clear this up what your doing by bending the stem that way is a form of low stress training … to allow for more main colas … most people who venture they way you did spiral the plant around the pot after it’s bent … you don’t have too… you can keep her bent like that and watch the new branches turn into colas … the pic where it looks split in half is an attempt at mainling… I have mainlined before and got good results…

2 Likes

Also if it is an auto it’s nit recommended to train as it doesn’t have the same amount of time to heal and recover which is Probky why she is so small but stick with her she will Probky surprise you

4 Likes