Low stress training advice

So hello fellow growers I have been growing shishkaberry shes On her 9th day of flowering transition I happened to buy low stress trainers for her this is the first time using these things .just trying different things .but I have noticed that she doesn’t look like anything I have grown before what you guys think? And should I remove the bigger fan leaves any advice, ideas, anything would be help full

4 Likes

Looking great

2 Likes

Everyone has there own approach but if it was my plant I would wait until Day 21 of flower to remove all that bottom growth / popcorn buds… Plus yes I would remove all these big Fan leafs… Normally I don’t remove trim / train in transition to flower but that just me…

Unless this is a auto

3 Likes

No it’s not an auto I started training her 4 days before transition give her some time to heel thanks for the advice you think I should get rid of the fan leaves now or wait a few ?

2 Likes

Wait until transition is done. Dont stress the plant in this stage or its likely shell grow too much and outgrow the unit

4 Likes

I agree with @Todd.grobo I don’t like to add extra stress on plants that are in Transition to flower

4 Likes

Awesome yea I kinda figured that i read during transition it’s a stressful for them so I try to leave them alone during this stage thanks guys keep the advice and knowledge coming :+1:t2:

4 Likes