Looking good looking good

4 Likes

May i offer a future suggestion

4 Likes

Please tell me

1 Like

I see at least 12 to 16 branches there. For best grobo results id reduce that to 6 to 8 maximum on future grows. I find 6 is the sweet spot for the density i want but able to share the most light. That many branches wont produce the same density. Maybe four branches will be and the rest airy or larfy. There are many posts here to share that confirmation with you besides my own. Your plants maturing but not in the density department
Thanks for letting me share

7 Likes

You have any more insight on this via? I’m hella learning but ur input allways seems on point

3 Likes

Think of it like a giant lego game you only get 100 pieces. You want the most of those pieces at the end. The plant only has so much energy to give and even more pronounced on poor genetics.
That fattest buds are typically four corners, but it you can get the middle up you can easily get 5 to 6 that all get prime light. Once you know what your doing every grow thw wattage will always hold you back. Only so much light in a box?

7 Likes

How about now

2 Likes

Looks better. All the bud sites getting light exposure now? I cant see the back but otherwise looks good. This will likely add a week to your current stage as that will give the plant a little shock. Give her fresh water :droplet:

3 Likes

Change the water today

2 Likes

Sounds good. Give hera bit to stretch a bit now, looking pretty good just want her taller before flip

Hi bro can you please tell me what’s wrong with these two plants that I’m growing

1 Like

2 Likes

There are important the strain is call

2 Likes

Please do!

1 Like

Looks like the pod is too wet for the size of the plant. Transplant to the grobo asap?

1 Like

I don’t have another Grobo all I have is the Grobo starter

1 Like

Unfortunately they wont make it to harvest in there. Its intended use is to start it for transfer to the grobo. You could make your own hydro pots and go from there if you have a light. But on its own, they wont last much longer

3 Likes