Long Stage Coach Ride

New State, new City, new House, new Laws, new Grow Room, new :camping: ( the one on the right) bit wider meaning more :seedling:!!! Time for a new direction…lol got some new seeds delivered yesterday so it’s time to get to work!!!

13 Likes

Happy to hear everything went well withthe move. Excited for new grow photos!

6 Likes

Wishing you good luck to you on your new adventure’s ahead of you.

Looks like so much fun!! :beers:

4 Likes

@buzzy6,

• (This Is Awesome :smiley:): (Perfect For :one: [Veg. :seedling::tent:] -And- :one: [Flower :blossom::tent:]): {:green_thumb:}:

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

I was going with that Barb. Thought about one for autos and one for photos as well! I do like to keep a couple autos going per month for medical purposes…:sunglasses:

4 Likes

My pot doc said consume in some form 24/7 so…

2 Likes

Now that I’m on this end of my stage coach trip, I’ll need a new pot doc!!! 🥸

3 Likes

I am going to watch your grows closely as ultimately i want 2 tents / with 2 lights. For a veg / Flower setup and i want to know how 2 units in the same room will effect grows, especially in different stages. Keep us posted @buzzy6

4 Likes

Oh Todd I’ve alway had 2 units in the same room. My older tent was much smaller and I left it behind in Florida. I had no issues with grows, as long as I stayed with females seeds. This tent I just bought is slight wider and a bit taller, which is a nice find!

3 Likes

Todd I had a really nice light I recently bought for my veg tent that I kept. I’m going to use it on the older tent along with a couple long LED used lights I just bought at this nursery down the street. Should be more than enough. I’ll send a pic of the lights…I’ll put my SunSystems light in the new tent for bloom!!!

2 Likes

Nice. I would keep using greensunshine company for the light i have. Just a bigger one and taller tent too for sure.

1 Like

Just picked up the rest of the fixings for this tent and stuff for the other tent, so my day is planned. Plus I told my realtor I would grow a plant for him! Lol he was outstanding…

2 Likes

Nice set up still waiting on mine

3 Likes

Thanks still building…old and very slow! :joy:

4 Likes