Living Organic Soil Tent Grow "Full Auto"

The shape. Those plastic things open them up like a wheel.

2 Likes

When your ready we are here :+1:

5 Likes

So far working out as planned I should have no problems receiving light on all bud locations… The goal is I don’t even want 1 popcorn bud… We will see…

The blue stick with a hook really helped pull the plant down also

5 Likes

Yeah similar to what i did but looks very effective. Looking fwd to seeing the results

5 Likes

Also I have 5 foot long plastic poles I’m going to use for support if the buds get to heavily.

5 Likes

It’s been a long time since I posted a update on my grow. Tried some different training techniques this grow. Jury is still out

Week 5 of flower

I don’t plan on adding anymore top dressing or tea this grow just 1 more week of Carbs

End of this week I will be dropping my Rh to around 35%

10 Likes

This hands down is my favorite part about growing :seedling: look :eyes: beautiful :heart_eyes: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Thanks Bro…

Plan is this weekend I’m going to drop

RH to 35%
Day Temp 85
Night Temp 65 (dropping the night temp low to bring on some colours to the plants

Here is a closeup sticky and smells great

7 Likes

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas :santa: :eyes::seedling:

7 Likes

That it is :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Jessus god almighty that thing is pretty :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Just started week 6

The colder night temps are starting to bring on the colour nicely

7 Likes

Whats the red flower

4 Likes

My apologies for being rude let me introduce the girls.

I believe this is the one your referencing to

Forbidden Cake

Next we have

Tangie Candle

Next

Queen Harlequin

Next

Head Cake

7 Likes

@FireGuy If it makes you feel better I have the same problem… lol. I will be addressing it this weekend… I think I’m going to try a few yoyo’s I haven’t played with them before but I have them in stock… I will let you know how it goes

Buds are getting to heavy but the frost coming off them is insane

Last day of week 6

8 Likes

Beautiful… That’s what G did?
I’m trying to control humidity now.
Besides a dehumidifier any suggestions?

3 Likes

Thank you appreciate that.

All Top Dress was Gaia Green.

A few our things wasn’t if it’s helpful for you I can supply all products used from to finish that I used on this grow!!

4 Likes

As far as the Rh

I run a Dehumidifier in tent to finish the plants that is controlled by TrolMaster

As I have a dehumidifier in my room controlled by its internal controls this time of the year.

To kill the heat from the dehumidifiers I use Ac to drop heat plus lower Rh.

So at the end of the day it’s not a cheap grow because of Hydro but it’s all Top Shelf product. I couldn’t buy this at a dispensary anywhere

4 Likes

I have both port. AC and a dehumidifier and together working great. My inline is keeping it cool now. Because I just fed and I need evaporation. I keep a good eye on them. They are upstairs and doing great.
Going too set up my 4x8 barn style tent for taller plants… I’m making a setup video for you guys and my videos. My New spot it so much more convenient for control and it is just big enough. Dehumidifier should work great.

4 Likes

Sounds good I’ll watch it when you haven’t released

2 Likes