Lights cycling in Grobo [RESOLVED]

I’m in early veg, day 13 (3/14) and I noticed that the lights in the Grobo are cycling in a set pattern. Last night it was on for 10 seconds, off for 2 seconds, then repeat. Now it’s on for 13 seconds off for 2 seconds.

Is this normal?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey @Wanderir,

Nope, this sounds like you are experiencing an overheat event and the unit is shutting down for safety. Check out this video to assist and ensure that your firmware is up to date with the latest version. You can also reach out to our team via email at support@grobo.io and we will help out.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

It’s up to date. I’ll ensure the fans are working. Thanks!

1 Like

I’ll open a ticket. The top fan is on but the two lower fans are off, but that could be the stage?

2 Likes

Fixed! I power cycled it, assuming that would be part of the troubleshooting process, no more cycling. I’ll keep my eye on it.

6 Likes

Glad it worked out. I had to do an unplug 2x I think. It fixed the issues, so I would probably try it first if something happened to me again.

3 Likes

I had a wifi issue the day before and had to power cycle it, but I only left the power off for 10 seconds. Then the light cycling started and I power cycled it for a couple of minutes, that seemed to work better.

2 Likes

I am glad you got her straight, I have had to power cycle mine 2-3 times as well for little bugs/glitches as soon as I power cycle she is great!

Happy growing!

3 Likes

- - - [2021-10.26]:

• ([RESOLVED]):

--

:wink:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes