Lighting schedule

Hey guys my grows on early veg. Day 12/14 its still on a 20/4 light schedule. How long till it changes?

2 Likes

Lights change after the 14th day it will be the end of early veg and light schedule changes to whatever late veg light schedule is.

4 Likes

Schedule changes to 12 12 after transition

6 Likes

@Todd.grobo, how many times does the light schedule change? Is it only two stages?

2 Likes

Many times. Each stage something changes in the lighting. Early stages are more blues to help bigger leaf growth and flowering stage is more reds. In terms of hour shifts that’s the only one I’m aware of. 20/4 flips to 12/12.

4 Likes

Just made a quick article to answer this question.

Does that make sense?

Stephen

6 Likes

You’re the GOAT, thank you for being you :green_heart::100::raised_hands:t4::key:

1 Like

Never realized the spectrum changes with the light schedule. Very cool.

4 Likes

At what point in time do the lights actually go noticeably red? I’m just finished with transition stage. Bluer/white light, 12 on 12 off.

Day 2 of flower but the lights are still blue?? Or is this a gradual gradient to reddish hues I just can’t see yet? @Dani ???

2 Likes

@Bearbode1,

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets:]: {ClickHere}:

• (This Is A Great Question): (I Would Love For The Team To Tell Us What Color The Entire Grow Cycles Suppose To Be): (Some Times The Light Looks Just White To Me): (You Might Get A Quicker Reply From Them With A Ticket [:tickets:]): (Please Share Their Response Here On This Thread -And- Thank-You):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

The red hues are not going to change the overall color of the box and isn’t that noticeable! But they are there working hard! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

I know this is old but it saved me from asking an already answered question! Search function at its finest.

2 Likes

Autoa never change always 18 6. Photos are 20 4 by default unless otherwise specified or modified at transition always 12 12. Every grow ive had both machines. Isnt everyone’s the same?

1 Like

This question was dated 2019 lol! :eyes::seedling::crazy_face:
@Bearbode1 asked a new question on this old post that should have been closed.

1 Like