Levo 2!

If anyone is on the fence about this machine it’s bad ass just received it yesterday and made some coconut oil and now life is good! Recipe options are endless do it do it :+1:

3 Likes

its great for the grobo grows, especially with all the sweet leaf you get :slight_smile:
We just made chocolates last weekend. The batch used some flower shake, but 2 teaspoons of crystal collection with coconut oil. 2 chocolates = lights out 20 minutes later

3 Likes

Levo 2 fan for sure! Couldn’t be happier! I dont feel like I would ever need to upgrade like I feel about a lot of my purchases!

1 Like

When you guys are infusing do you just use the factory presets or do you increase time and temperature. What works best for you

1 Like

I typically modify it. Still playing around

1 Like

Ive been using factory sets but I have noticed that the buds will burn a bit if not dialed down a bit, it starts to smell like coffee brewing.

We ordered one from Amazon the other day, but everything is backordered, will take a week or two.

We wanted to order the 2nd cartridge to double the dose, but was not sure we really needed to do that or not. So we didn’t.

2 Likes

2nd cartridge? Haven’t heard of that but a french press screen at the bottom instead of the holder it comes with works AMAZING!!!

3 Likes

Thanks. On the Levo site they sell a cart calling it Potency Pack or Power Pod and it lets you add a 2nd cart to it for double the strength and doing it the standard way. Only $10 so we ordered it this morning.

1 Like

I haven’t used my holders since the rubber magnet backing came off. I fill the unit full of cannabis now, much like Stephen did in his video, lower the temp 2 degrees and then shes good to go. Once its activated, I dump it out into cheesecloth, put it back in and add butter/oil. Works great!
We love the Levo, never do you lose a harvest, even a bad one, because you can make edibles, even with moldy cannabis!

4 Likes

I cant wait for it to come. Seems backordered everywhere still, my order went thru before and said will ship in 4-5 days, so hope it does.

1 Like