Levo 2 Users/ & Recipes

Depends on where you order from, levo can be bought many places like amazon, shopflame, eBay, levo.com etc…
Have you tried to con itact them and make sure a phone number if email is still being answered?
I had the same problem with another company and they wouldnt communicate at all so I filed with my credit card company!
Many companies are going out of business or still shut down from pandemic but I feel like they could at least take their websites down or post a notification! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Mine came within 3 days of ordering.

2 Likes

Same here. However I ordered through Amazon…because of the shipping.

1 Like

I purchased from Levons direct, I will try to contact them. Thanks.

@Fresh Nice, How long ago did you order?

2 Likes

Believe it was a year ago this past February

Ok, I have a feeling covid there supplies sold and then new production was backed up… I have been seeing that a lot across the board with electronics lately…
Are you happy with the unit?

2 Likes

Your gonna love your levo2 machine!!! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Check out potency hack.

1 Like

Hey @Fresh,

You mean this video?

:wink:
Stephen

2 Likes

Yes that one too!

1 Like

I saw this, I just got the screens today lol. Levo is reporting end of June beginning July.

Hello All, So I got my Levo today, Has anyone used the Levons to make a simple syrup for drinks? I find some processes but they all use the stove.

1 Like

@CM1266,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

Mine is coming today so hope to try out some recipes soon.

1 Like

What colour did you get?

Black was the only one shipping. All the colors take 4-6 weeks. I ordered 7/31 on Amazon and it is coming today. The 2nd Power Pod already came. It was only $10 so figured we would try it.

3 Likes

Use both the pods all the time! Or at least until the rubber magnet on the back breaks off :slight_smile: I don’t use those anymore which is why I suggest using 2. I found 1 was not enough potency for my edibles unless I used sift or shake.

2 Likes

I think we will, this is going to be our first attempt.

3 Likes

So, there are a LOT of issues adding oil to gummies without adding any additional things. Gummy recipes don’t call for oil or butter, and that’s what’s needed to extract in the Levo. If you don’t add an additional binder, you’ll be able to mix and pour, but as they cool the oil will separate from the gelatin and you’ll basically have oil covered gummies (learned this the hard way). You can find multitudes of recipes online which will contain the binders most commonly used for weed gummies, Soy Lecithin being the most common i’ve seen.

5 Likes

Good to know. We are bound to make gummies sooner or later

2 Likes