Levo 2 Users/ & Recipes

Just picked up a Levo II and was curious if I can put rosin bags and pucks in there? @Todd.grobo @Bplatinum9

1 Like

Say what now. I dont use any extras. Throw my cannabis in the top ans activate and dump on oil after. Sometimes we use the metal container sometimes we use cheese cloth

1 Like

Iā€™ve got these bad boys just begging to be used! My buddy asked for strong edibles, and he may regret it lol.

4 Likes

Mixed in with coconut oil or butter. Yeah that will fgk you up im sure. Sounds like our ā€œepicackā€ brownie back in 18.
Small dose if your using that no joke. Ask my wifeā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™ve got about 2oz of sugar leaf to put in as well, already decarbed in the oven. Just curious if the rosin bags will screw up the Levo.

1 Like

Levo is made with a material that nothing burns too . Its sorta rubbery metal. Bad analogy. I find oils like to cling to it but thats it. So i doubt it. Remove there tray and put it in cheese cloth. Or just activate and then add oil. It will be strongā€¦

2 Likes

Gonna use the ā€œpotency hackā€ with the French press screen. He asked for it, heā€™s gonna get it. He hates edibles as everything from the dispensaries donā€™t do shit to him. Heā€™s already aware what Iā€™m doing so heā€™ll be trying my gummies at his own risk. Just want everyone to be aware that Iā€™m not tricking him into however potent it will be. Iā€™ll be using MCT oil also, gives the best color to gummies from what Iā€™ve seen.

3 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, but you made an epicack brownieā€¦WHY?

We bought a brownie in spring 2018 from a dispensary in B.C.
Couldnā€™t have been bigger than 2 by 2 inch
Needless to say after lunch and a handful more home made brownies and i omly ate 3/4 of the big one. We were exploring the butchard gardens. Google it. I was walking through with my camera taking photos so there is evidence of how strong they were as my photos got more and more fucked up. I kept telling my wife i felt like the mad hatter in the queens garden but felt like hunter s thompson in fear and loathing. As were leaving the next hour was followed by the epicack. My wife made fun of me for 2 days and then ate the past quarter to herself. I have a photo the moment she realized sitting on the peer she was fked too. She jumped up and was like wheres the car go now!! We got back to our rental where she spent a few hours of the same. Weve never bought store infused food anymore. Only drinks. She never bugs me i cant hold my own anymore hahahahha

6 Likes

Well, 2oz sugar leaf, 3.5g bud, and 8 rosin bags and pucks to 2 cups oil! If my buddy canā€™t feel these gummies he needs to give up on edibles!

4 Likes

Clear inā€¦this out :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

4 Likes

Yum yum yum

3 Likes

I was tempted to try 1/2tsp tonight but your story scared me @Todd.grobo :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

But youā€™ll feed it to your friend firstā€¦ ahhahahhahahaha

2 Likes

@Todd.grobo, Iā€™ve got proof! Sorry, I said 1/4 in the text.

2 Likes

Well they turned out an AMAZING color! 2nd batch setting in the fridge nowā€¦150 gummies for the batch. Hopefully they work!

9 Likes

So Iā€™ve learned the issues with gummies is separation. Anyone have a recipe that has minimal to no separation? I used 2tsp lecithin, 1 3oz package jello, 0.75oz unflavored gelatin, 1 cup water and 1/2 cup oil.

My gummies are kinda like jello texture and Iā€™d like them a bit chewier. I love the strength though theyā€™re diminishing in strength as the oil separates and sweats out.

4 Likes

Add more lechtin. Thats where the jellyness comes from

5 Likes

The recipe I have is very similar to yours and @Todd.grobo is correct, it requires 2 Tablespoons instead of 2 teaspoons. Also the oil and water is equal and I used 1/2 cup each. My oil of choice is coconut, refined since i donā€™t want it too strong. Whisk it on low but not boiling until all the gelatin lumps cook out. Hope that helps.

4 Likes

Is anyone here waiting for a Levo 2? I ordered around the end of April and I was wondering what others experienced for their wait times for their orders?

1 Like