Let’s grow Grobo

Yes what the instructions said on back…still think I may dial it down a notch…don’t want my probes to get clogged if that has ever happened to any growers and don’t want to be the first

1 Like

Never ph my water system does that for you

N n yea I’m in flush day 3 I completely stopped recharge

Never used recharge. Just distilled water and Grobo nutes. Keep my house AC on at 72… seems to do the trick.

1 Like

Def dial it back to 1/4 dosage, then step it up to 1/2 2nd week of late veg (If you want).

1 Like

I used recharge for two fills, decided not to use it when I had to restart my grow and saw all of the sediment. It was a PITA to clean out. I’m not a fan of sediment sitting in the bottom of a reservoir, which is a byproduct of my days in the Coast Guard working as a medic. Nothing worse than doing an inspection of the potable water tank and finding sediment of unknown origin! :nauseated_face:

Right

Always felt like in every else in life…less is best!

1 Like

You and I differ on this mantra :joy: surprise the extrovert wants more more more! Haha

Lol… does not surprise :joy:

Although when I was referring to less, I was no referring to my little babies!!!. More is best when it comes to :evergreen_tree:

There’s a common ground afterall! :rofl:

Always…

1 Like

I didn’t get to be 60 without discovering it from time to time…lol

1 Like

With a lot of help with some good Bud along the way…

1 Like

Plant :seedling: growing pretty good I guess…thick leaves :leaves: and on day 17 now…don’t know if she’s where she needs to be at this stage or not

3 Likes

@pkroaster how is your baby girl looking so far…know we were on the same timeline with our grow

Morning Cutty,

I recommend you drop the Recharge my man, she looks stressed. Just go straight distilled, Hydroguard, and Grobo nutes/cal mag/pH. You can reintroduce the Recharge in a few weeks if you wish. I dropped it completely yesterday and I can already tell my plant appreciated it greatly. I would do a water change sooner than later with no Recharge.

2 Likes

Yeah I did dialed down from the last fill…used 2ml and still think that’s a lil too much from the looks of it…yeah I figured she should be standing a lil taller by now…roots looking good just her not that happy :pensive: …have a fan blowing down on her as well…should I put it level with plant or keep it above…don’t know if that’s a problem blowing air from top or not

1 Like

Don’t have the fan blow directly at her yet, point it at the wall and have it just move air around the unit.

2 Likes