Lemon auto (seedsman) freebie!

How long u let it cure in general :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

My Lemon auto is from seedsman (freebie) it just started flowering but you can smell the lemon!
Thanks for being sensitive to my feelings @Todd.grobo it can be daunting at times but I’m used to it and never really take offense!

@Choppo0816 I would cure for two months if it was possible around here!
My son starts smoking within the first two weeks so I just leave it in the curring jar until he finishes it, which sometimes is just as quick! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

:joy: I can only imagine keeping mama busy :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Looking fantastic @Bplatinum9 !! Amazing job so far. I hope your son enjoys your bounties. He’s certainly blessed by your attention to his medication and care for the plant as well! :green_heart::seedling:

I am not entirely current on all of your threads, but I had an idea for your “drought” issue with not having enough flower to go around.
I was drumming up an idea about planting autos in succession in a tent. Like every fourteen days, pop a new auto seed so they can be harvested in succession. I understand that is a full time job, and you very well may have your own system in place, but it’s something I’ve thought about trying and have yet to do so. It sounds fun!

4 Likes

Great idea! I’m growing photos right now but when they get done I am going to do just that!!! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Awesome! And in my opinion, If it’s dried properly, the fresher the flower, the better the experience!

4 Likes

Sorry about that, impressive miss !

3 Likes