Lemon auto (seedsman) freebie!

Started this Lemon auto in a cup overnight, then moved to the grobo start for a couple days and now off to the grobo!

My #2 bottle was dosing heavy at the start of this grow and I lost my purple lemonade fast bud right before I started this grow.

Got support (@Stephen & @Todd.grobo ) to look over my probes and my ph probe was off. We recalibrated, and I drained and re-filled today so wish me luck! Always fun talking with stephen but I got a double dose of fun today with my old champ Todd! Great work and always a pleasure!

Watch me grow! :eyes::seedling:

10 Likes

Good luck!! Looks like she is off to a good start

5 Likes

I hope so because I am totally out and have nothing growing! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

Well we need to change that…

5 Likes

@Bplatinum9,

• (This Time She Will Make It): (Experience & A Lot Of Luck To You):

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• (WelcomeToTheWorldLittleOne): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

~ ~ ~

• (From What I :eye: Could See, Your Pod Was Dry, -And- Your Root Wasn’t Out Of The Pod Yet):

Coco-Pod..~~ {:droplet:}:

• ([SomeTimes] The Pod Fibers Takes A Life):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

My pod was soaking wet but my plant may not have rooted in the pod for sure! I stuck it in some dirt but not much looks different! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Was my pleasure @Bplatinum9 and very glad we could help! Definitely going to keep my :eye: on this one!

4 Likes

Update:

5 Likes

Did you start directly in the grobo in the peat pod or in the grobo start? Shes looking good!

2 Likes

Just a couple days in the grobo start is how she was born! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

3 Likes

I am watching this grow @Bplatinum9
Got my first free auto seed coming so I might toss that in one of my units and see how hard it is compared to the photoperiods!

Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Well she is coming along fine so far!
I havent done anything to her except top once!

8 Likes

wow for minimal work she really is bushy. Are you going to keep extending to 2nd fan or stop somewhere inbetween because shes an auto?

3 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: that is a beauty :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Because she’s an auto she will start to flower when she wants, unlike a photo that relys on the light schedule to change to flower, autos lights never change so we have to wait on the plant! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

So every day is different. Definitely a different experience than Photoperiods hey!

3 Likes

Update: From the grobo start…

6 Likes

Holy Grobo Nutes!!! LOL

5 Likes