-D70E-452A-BDA9-454F21E10F89.jpeg

12 Likes

Thats awesome :metal: filled the grobo up pretty good lol

5 Likes

Wow she grew so much. Hopefully you can keep her under control

5 Likes

Going to end up supercropping her?

2 Likes

Not sure if you can see the scrog I put up top?
I’m gonna just keep her bent under the scrogg until she is done! :eyes::seedling:

6 Likes

I see now. Had to zoom in. Geeze shes filled out nicely. Smells kicking in yet?

4 Likes

Impressive bro :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Smells like lemon for sure! :lemon: :seedling::eyes:

4 Likes

Not a man but I appreciate that! :seedling::eyes:

7 Likes

EVERY time this makes me laugh!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

You have no idea. Although I feel bad for @Bplatinum9 She’s a superstar!

You can smell it already? That’s crazy. The GG Lemon I had I couldn’t smell until at least 30 days in curing. I think when we got covid back in early 2020 because I feel like I’ve had a hard time with smells since then or if your strain is just super terp filled with smells!

8 Likes

How long u let it cure in general :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

My Lemon auto is from seedsman (freebie) it just started flowering but you can smell the lemon!
Thanks for being sensitive to my feelings @Todd.grobo it can be daunting at times but I’m used to it and never really take offense!

@Choppo0816 I would cure for two months if it was possible around here!
My son starts smoking within the first two weeks so I just leave it in the curring jar until he finishes it, which sometimes is just as quick! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

:joy: I can only imagine keeping mama busy :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Looking fantastic @Bplatinum9 !! Amazing job so far. I hope your son enjoys your bounties. He’s certainly blessed by your attention to his medication and care for the plant as well! :green_heart::seedling:

I am not entirely current on all of your threads, but I had an idea for your “drought” issue with not having enough flower to go around.
I was drumming up an idea about planting autos in succession in a tent. Like every fourteen days, pop a new auto seed so they can be harvested in succession. I understand that is a full time job, and you very well may have your own system in place, but it’s something I’ve thought about trying and have yet to do so. It sounds fun!

4 Likes

Great idea! I’m growing photos right now but when they get done I am going to do just that!!! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Awesome! And in my opinion, If it’s dried properly, the fresher the flower, the better the experience!

4 Likes

Sorry about that, impressive miss !

3 Likes