Lemon auto (seedsman) freebie!

Was my pleasure @Bplatinum9 and very glad we could help! Definitely going to keep my :eye: on this one!

4 Likes

Update:

5 Likes

Did you start directly in the grobo in the peat pod or in the grobo start? Shes looking good!

2 Likes

Just a couple days in the grobo start is how she was born! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

3 Likes

I am watching this grow @Bplatinum9
Got my first free auto seed coming so I might toss that in one of my units and see how hard it is compared to the photoperiods!

Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Well she is coming along fine so far!
I havent done anything to her except top once!

8 Likes

wow for minimal work she really is bushy. Are you going to keep extending to 2nd fan or stop somewhere inbetween because shes an auto?

3 Likes

Nice :+1:t2: that is a beauty :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Because she’s an auto she will start to flower when she wants, unlike a photo that relys on the light schedule to change to flower, autos lights never change so we have to wait on the plant! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

So every day is different. Definitely a different experience than Photoperiods hey!

3 Likes

Update: From the grobo start…

6 Likes

Holy Grobo Nutes!!! LOL

5 Likes

I know right! My first auto too! :eyes::seedling:

5 Likes

She looks awesome…where at in the grow?

4 Likes

5 Likes

Out of pure curiosity as I haven’t transferred from Start to Grobo. Where was she at when you transferred? I ask because your schedule shows germ but it could be the same timing because of where you were at when transferred. Was it day 6 of germ?

4 Likes

It was in the start only 2 - 3 days before I transferred it to the grobox!
You can transfer at any point but I’m learning to give it more time to adjust to the transfer in veg stage! :eyes::seedling:

7 Likes

Oh WOW! She looks so happy!

4 Likes