Led light not working update

Hi all,
Very upset to wake up and my Grobo led light not on. I am in flower. I have repowered multiple times and tried resetting light settings. Not a happy camper. Led light goes on when plugging in. So what’s the issue? Grobo is 74 inside outside its 75. These are the types of issues that make a customer want to return product. Not even a year old.
Good luck with your Grobo owners and I say buy at your own risk won’t. I have submitted a ticket to support at 3am.

Update Repowered and adjusted light setting this time led light came on as far as how long light off. Not sure in flower day 14 I know this is not going to kill my plant.

2 Likes

Back on!!! Don’t know if it was a coincidence, but I shut my IPhone for a few seconds and rebooted it. Then I went back to the my.grobo.io and the light came back on…

4 Likes

I just rebooted Grobo. My app worked fine… as far as resetting light settings. My led just wouldn’t kick on. So hopefully fixed.

3 Likes

Yeah I didn’t even touch the Grobo lol I just shut my phone down…the LED cane back on

4 Likes

Nice :+1:t4:

2 Likes

No offense but this was the excuse I got for my led light being off from Grobo… For best results in your Grobo’s operations, we must advise you that your WiFi Signal strength is quite low. We, therefore, strongly recommend moving your unit closer to your home’s router so it takes priority over your other technology, as it’s competing for connection. This will help to prevent events like these from happening.
1st off my led light went off not router
2nd my wifi was connected during this time.
3rd my led went on and off when plugging in.
I believe this is just a bad excuse.
This didn’t happen my first grow. The time I had wifi issues was because of Grobo updates or Grobo period.
This product should have had more qc before being sold. Great design bad product?

With LED lights going off like that I am inclined to believe that its a heat issue due to the light and the motherboard being at the very top of the Grobo. Not saying this was your issue, but it does make me wonder if the motherboard and CPU could have been put in a better location.

3 Likes

I hear you bro, most definitely could be the reason it shuts off.:+1:t4:

1 Like