Leaves pointing up

Here’s something Ive never experienced before. I started giving my plants co2 and the leaves are pointing up like they are praying. I searched online but I’m getting mixed reviews. Is this a good thing like most people say or is this a bad thing like Nebula kinda says it is? What are your thoughts?

4 Likes

Praying :pray: leaves are the bees knees!! Means your plant is oh so happy :+1::v:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Those girls are happy, but the stretch will be real with those gals. I’d be looking to super crop now before they get too close to the light to manage :+1::v:

5 Likes

I’ve been supercropping. They keep growing lol. I have 5 weeks left of flowering.

3 Likes

Yep, keep doing it. She is heavily sativa dom and the stretch will continue in my experience :+1::v:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::pray::pray:I had my first tent grow plants inside under cheap led. Set them outside and :pray::pray::pray::pray: began. That’s when I knew I was doing something wrong in the tent

4 Likes

Good reflection m, and intuition m! You will make a fine grower indeed!! :+1::v::man_dancing::man_dancing::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

So what does that tell you?? :exploding_head::exploding_head: about the cheap led, that is?

2 Likes

Got the mars and doing well now. Might add a second

3 Likes

I did​:heart::heart:

2 Likes

@Mcmanis,

Osage ((#ForTheWin)): :clap:

--

:leaves::pray: