La confidential

No auto. And no haven’t topped…This is my first grow going to try without topping, next grow I will get a lil more experimental. But appreciate any advice.

4 Likes

Very good for anxiety and insomnia

1 Like
4 Likes

Defintely read what @Bplatinum9 posted. Topping is super easy and increases yields dramatically. But cutting is scary, I get it for real. Regardless you are going to want to cut off a few of the leaves at the bottom that are getting little to no light. It will help a lot with new growth at the top.

4 Likes

Gave her a lil cut… hope I didn’t cut to much

4 Likes

Nope. Definitely didn’t cut too much. Looking good!

3 Likes

Growing right along :relaxed:! DAY 6 OF TRANSITION Probably could have extended veg. IMG_20200910_073208|375x500

3 Likes

Flowering day 5

6 Likes

Yes she is flowering. Beautiful!!! :+1: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Gave her a lil haircut.

9 Likes

Nice bud :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice job on all the defoliation and lollipopping, that looks like it’s gonna be a good yield! Got any updates?

2 Likes

Day 78… 19th day out of 38 for flowering… the smell is wonderful and sticky white everywhere :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:!
I probably could have trimmed better but I’m learning. IMG_20201007_070008|375x500

6 Likes

Last week of flower or do I extend?

8 Likes

Looking delicious! Based on the pistils, I’d defintely extend another week. Do you have anything to zoom in real close on the trichomes?

3 Likes

In my opinion you’ll need to extend several weeks.

2 Likes

5 Likes

@Chadillac,

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/trichomes-cloudy/7866/3?u=silvergrobo

[ - YouTube ]:

- - -

• (If You [Drain/Fill] Now You Will Send Your Plant Into Flush With No Nutrients): (Always have Extra nutrients On Hand): (When We Plug In Our Last Bottle We Order More): :infinity:

--

4 Likes

Looks great @Chadillac ! Very beautiful plant there!

3 Likes

One question… my nutrients bottles are empty. At least 3-4-5 is. Is that a problem being I still have a week or so left of flowering?