La confidential

Just extended late veg another week… shes looking good to me as a newbie!

9 Likes

Looking good! :eyes::seedling:.
Is she an auto?
Have you topped yet?
Cleaned up the bottom?
You can use those supports to move the bigger fan leaves out of the way of your buds or remove the leaves.

4 Likes

LA Confidential is a nice strain my friend. Yes do use the magnets to lift those leaves for a few more days, then get the hedge clippers😎

2 Likes

Nice choice in strain!

I was just looking into trying to find some of that myself for my wife’s stomach problems. I have an audiobook called Cannabis Pharmacy that goes over some very popular strains and the medical uses a little more in depth, and this one was great for that.

Good luck! I’ll be watching.

2 Likes

No auto. And no haven’t topped…This is my first grow going to try without topping, next grow I will get a lil more experimental. But appreciate any advice.

4 Likes

Very good for anxiety and insomnia

1 Like
4 Likes

Defintely read what @Bplatinum9 posted. Topping is super easy and increases yields dramatically. But cutting is scary, I get it for real. Regardless you are going to want to cut off a few of the leaves at the bottom that are getting little to no light. It will help a lot with new growth at the top.

4 Likes

Gave her a lil cut… hope I didn’t cut to much

4 Likes

Nope. Definitely didn’t cut too much. Looking good!

3 Likes

Growing right along :relaxed:! DAY 6 OF TRANSITION Probably could have extended veg. IMG_20200910_073208|375x500

3 Likes

Flowering day 5

6 Likes

Yes she is flowering. Beautiful!!! :+1: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Gave her a lil haircut.

9 Likes

Nice bud :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice job on all the defoliation and lollipopping, that looks like it’s gonna be a good yield! Got any updates?

2 Likes

Day 78… 19th day out of 38 for flowering… the smell is wonderful and sticky white everywhere :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:!
I probably could have trimmed better but I’m learning. IMG_20201007_070008|375x500

6 Likes

Last week of flower or do I extend?

8 Likes

Looking delicious! Based on the pistils, I’d defintely extend another week. Do you have anything to zoom in real close on the trichomes?

3 Likes

In my opinion you’ll need to extend several weeks.

2 Likes