Kush "n" Cookies

Ive been working on an outside front deck so I haven’t had a chance to read much.
I do however love Mary Monroe, J California Cooper, sister souljah and tananarive due!
After spending five years reading and writing college essays I needed a break so these days I’m a lot more into research and recently completed my certification in Reiki.
I read nothing but self help books growing up though.

I don’t like to dry trim now that’s a pain to me! Lol!
I think we woman rock too! Thanks for noticing!!!

3 Likes

right on sis!!..if they dont say it enough…i love and respect you!

2 Likes

image image

2 Likes

To my favorite girl…
I put you in a tent this time and you are flourishing, I miss you in the grobo!

Kush n cookies on the right…

7 Likes

Damn! Are those the two plants you had inside the Grobo from the current grow as a babies?

They are looking really nice @Bplatinum9 they’re gonna flower up NICELY

No lollipop on the bottoms of the plant? Or are you planning on doing that eventually?

2 Likes

No I started them in the tent but the kush n cookies was my very first grobo grow when I bought it.
If you scroll up you can see how I grew two of them back to back in the grobo.
Having trouble in the tent with defoliation because I can’t reach the entire plant with my fibromyalgia.
So I may leave her like that, which is why I love the grobo.

3 Likes

Right on, my bad! I most definitely had peeped this thread more than once before in my ventures on AG. I specifically remember reading about how your son had half the crop before it was drying :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol! He sure did, I was thinking about harvesting when he goes to sleep this time so he will think its still growing! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Haha!

So, he smokes the wet buds? Have you ever tried that? I’m curious.

I smoked some pretty wet weed back in high school from someone who grew, it definitely didn’t burn very well but I can’t say it tasted bad or didn’t get me high as far as I remember

2 Likes

Lol! No I talked about that in my post too, how I used the air fryer a saucer and some parchment paper to dry the weed in the air fryer. Wet weed is not an option!

1 Like

Oh, lol dang!!!

That’s one way to do it!

I mean shit, the THC and effects will still be there!

2 Likes

Worked for us! In a pinch! :eyes::seedling::crazy_face:

3 Likes

Hey what’s a good strain for fibromyalgia, my friend has that and bud helps her but certain strains don’t, are there any really good ones for that

4 Likes

Try the hydrow or the nightingale first…
https://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis-seeds/flowering-type/feminised-cannabis-seeds/filter/seeds_medsymcon-fibromyalgia

3 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes

Very lovely girls :joy:

3 Likes

Those are old news but I had fun!
My new kush n cookies grow!

7 Likes

Got by me somehow :joy: :sunglasses:

2 Likes