Kush "n" Cookies

Getting beefy at all?

Not really, my biggest one is in the back and its hard to get a descent picture of it to show.
I will keep trying. Hopefully in another week it will change, I’ll keep you posted!

2 Likes

Finally buds are getting thicker, my last grow stacked quicker but thinner only having used the big bud for two weeks of the grow.
I can honestly say big bud is making a difference and has started stacking.
Still can’t get a good shot of the back growth but I can tell you that its the length of my hand which is not saying much. I tried to wrap my fingers around it but my fingers ended up stuck together, super sticky!
Still wish I had of cleaned up the bottom a bit more.
My son has been smoking the popcorn buds and leaves off of this plant during the entire flower stage so my weight won’t be accurate come harvest.
Pictures not doing it justice so I will wait until I cut her down.

!

9 Likes

Looks great! But I agree on the lollipopping more. Then those top colas could be super fattys lol. Still looks awesome though :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Going to flush on Sunday because my son is smoking buds off the plant before I can even flush them.

Took a chunk off yesterday because he ran out of stock and put it in my air fryer on a saucer and covered it with parchment paper so it wouldn’t fly away.

I turned the heat almost all the way down and cooked until it dried and had a crunch which didnt take too long but I did it in ten minute increments because I had never done this before.

Worked like a charm… I have a levo but it takes way longer…

3 Likes

Brings me back to high school years, used to do the same to my dad :joy:

4 Likes

Decided to go to flush today…

2 Likes

Another batch in the air fryer cut off the current grow…

2 Likes

Me too.

What kind of microscope/camera did you use to capture those pictures?

I’m using my Apple ipad pro 12.9"

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 I read in one of the post in this thread you used a water chiller. What is it and what does it do? I think my problem is temp

1 Like

It just recirculates the water in the Grobo to the chiller machine cooling the water down and putting it back into the Grobo continuously I’m assuming, I’ve never used one but that’s probably the gist of it

1 Like

Trying to cool my Grobro down. I think my issue is temp. At this point not sure what to do.

1 Like

Never used a water chiller before.
I sometimes wish I was so I wouldn’t have to worry about water temps continuously.
Just using Hydroguard, two small fans, dehumidifier, air conditioner and sometimes a ceiling fan.

2 Likes

Harvested today and even though my son used up half the crop before it even went to dry mode I still have lots left…

12 Likes

Nice looking haul @Bplatinum9! Congrats on your harvest

3 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate that! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Very nice!

3 Likes

Hell yea! High fives and shit! You got some good lookin buds too. Nooice!

3 Likes