Kosher Kush Grow

Awesome job B :+1:t4:

2 Likes

I have to agree with all the rest. That plant came out amazing. Nice to see all those dense flowers on such thick healthy green stalks. Really interesting to see the results of your training techniques. It really did make for an excellent result. I look forward too seeing more in the future.

3 Likes

I appreciate that and as always I’ll keep everyone in the loop! :eyes::seedling:

3 Likes

Beautiful plant B, timing is on point, a perfect gift for your loved ones!

6 Likes

She’s on her 10th day of flush tonight and she’s just not ready.
I was right about giving her another week in flower wish I had of now.
One more week in flush coming…

Uploading: 36733143-4F45-47CB-98E4-EDC7A270D1B9.jpeg…

12 Likes

Good call @Bplatinum9 , I’m assuming you’re looking for some more amber I would imagine? Only a little bit here and there

3 Likes

Awesome grow! I’m saving this as reference :slight_smile:. What kind of microscope are you using?

3 Likes

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PVMRZQH/ref=sspa_dk_detail_5?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B07PVMRZQH&pd_rd_w=hobd2&pf_rd_p=7d37a48b-2b1a-4373-8c1a-bdcc5da66be9&pd_rd_wg=ZbnKU&pf_rd_r=G9KS5Z4MXP8MFHPG44WM&pd_rd_r=0d4e0c1b-3f3f-4b58-a37d-a8fd7d4ddf71&smid=A2TOGOVU6C73Z&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyWTBPM1QwSFNTSFMyJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNjAwMDc2R0tITkpUQkxRM1FIJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAyMDM5MThXQkVXRkk5UVM5OEcmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9kZXRhaWwmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

2 Likes

Mostly more cloudy trichomes, I saw a bunch of amber in some of my other pictures.

1 Like

Pretty sure I’m gonna start my dry tomorrow night!

5 Likes

Beautiful :seedling::blush::sunglasses:

2 Likes

As promised I started my dry tonight…

12 Likes

I see u trim them all the way down when u dry them :wink:

1 Like

I wet trim before drying because this style is much easier for me, some like to dry trim but I dont like disturbing the trichomes or losing them.
Wet drying seems to keep trichomes on the plant better.
So when I’m done drying I can just cut the buds off the stems and cure them, no mess, because dry trimming is very messy to me! :eyes::seedling:

9 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Awesome looking harvest! Congratulations!

2 Likes

:sunglasses::+1:t2::seedling: that sounds about right

2 Likes

Awesome Harvest @Bplatinum9 ! Those buds look beyond amazing… Look at how thick those stems are!

Wow I would be beyond stoked! Your fam is gonna love you for that one =)

3 Likes

If they find out I’m currently drying because I harvested when they were asleep :sleeping: I won’t make it to cure!

4 Likes

Lol nice so you went with the night harvest plan Haha!!! Good luck on keeping it a secret :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Bplatinum9,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes