Knowing when to end germination stage

Hey everyone, so I’m going through my first grow with my grobo. It’s a zkittlez hybrid indica strain from nirvana seeds. Iv went through 7 days in the germination phase and my plant is looking healthy, but how do you know when is a good time to move onto the next phase? (Early veg)

3 Likes

It’s good. Leave her be.

5 Likes

Hey Tod, by leave her be do you mean I should stay in light veg then? Cause I skipped 3 days in the germination phase technically. I’m just not sure what changes in the grobo from germ to veg

That plant should be maybe 7 to 12 days total grow. Total. That keeps you in germination stage. Let her finish that stage
The next 3 stages are all 14 days each. If you add anytime in add it in the 2nd stage near end or early in 3rd stage. Shes fine to leave as is for now needs to open up more

3 Likes

Alright I appreciate the advice! I shall add some pics further down the road

3 Likes

@Oggreenbean,

((#Stages)): :1234:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/stages-in-a-grow-cycle/1740/3?u=silvergrobo

(Germination and Early Veg. I would let them ride the Schedule):

--

6 Likes

As soon as I see the first two pointy leaves I start giving it light nutrients until it gets 2 to 3 nodes high and I feed fully between 6.0 and 6.5 but I go for 6.1. I don’t have a grobo so might be different with that machine but if you had a huge room that’s the way I do it and the third node up I top and 3 more up I top 1 more time. Then I’ll train and stress the shut out of it and watching it grow so fast. Wait until you see my pictures I’m adding tomorrow. I’ve gained many new canopy level branches. An now folding them back to the middle and let them get 12 higher and flower time

1 Like

This is a very good guide someone recommended to me. I’m passing it along. A visual guide of the various stages. It helps.

Simple Grow Schedule for Hydroponic Growers - I Love Growing Marijuana

3 Likes