Just topped her

7 Likes

6 Likes

Looks like if you stroked the leaves down on the part you topped laying on the lid that it would be a set of leaves you could have topped inside.
Meaning it looks like you topped too much, like two sets instead of one, not easy to be sure from the pic, but it was an excellent job!

4 Likes

Thanks :blush: I appreciate that bet I’m gonna learn a lot with use :+1:t2::ok_hand:t3::dash:

2 Likes

That’s for sure! I know I did!!! :rainbow::eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

:blush::seedling::earth_americas: an I pick up things really quick

2 Likes

I have a question for you if my temp is at 62 it’s time for my water change u think it’s Necessary to add the hydroguard

Its totally up to you! I always add it anyway incase some foreign mater produces bacteria or the tank had any ph issues.

2 Likes

Word Thank :ok_hand:t3::+1:t2:

1 Like

How ur baby coming out

Like this…

3 Likes

Beautiful how far are u on the cure :star_struck::seedling:

2 Likes

Just started like two days ago! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

How long U gonna take her before letting ur kids try ur beautiful :heart_eyes: fruits :watermelon: :apple: :banana: of labor

1 Like

They already found out I harvested at night so they have already sampled and love it!
Hoping I can cure at least two weeks before they demand the rest but my ultimate goal is to cure for two months.

3 Likes

That has to be so cool :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Got the neem oil so hopefully this will take care of that nat problem

3 Likes

Keep us posted! :eyes::seedling:

2 Likes

Will do I’m bout to extend it another week it’s at 17 of 21 now so maybe after this I can go into transition :sunglasses::seedling:

1 Like