Just Started my 1st grow

I’ve never needed to and your plant does look really healthy. I would just give it about another week and you should start to see the white hairs :+1:

2 Likes

If you’re in flower don’t do heavy trims like that anymore untill you start seeing action happening.

Next grow you do extend the late veg until your plant hits around the second fan and then let it go into transition/flower. It’ll help increase your yield, or should anyway

Do you need hydroguard for sure? Are your roots smelly and slimy? Like the others have said your plant looks healthy, it can get brown stained from bottle 5, but it won’t smell bad or be slimy.

1 Like

Im almost done says the recipe. I got notification to flush today week 11. But i think i need to extend the flower process. Also its almost as 3-4 inches away from the light. Any thoughts?

2 Likes

Extend flower and Supercrop until its ready!

3 Likes

Thanks…just check out some videos on YouTube. Looks really easy to do. It on night cycle now. When should i extend the grow? When should i super crop

2 Likes

You can go to the maintenance tab in the app choose shift schedule and extend flower for 7days.
Supercrop In the morning or before lights out.

2 Likes

Super crop as soon as you can. Also go in a clockwise or counterclockwise pattern around the box. Just make sure you don’t over bend. But you need to soften and bend enough or she’ll just pick herself back up when the wound heals into a knuckle of sorts

3 Likes

Worked out great. Should have done this a long time ago. I swear my next grow is going to be on point. Can’t wait. @Bplatinum9 @Russel_Richardson

Side note: As every one knows this virus got people going crazy. I use distilled water in my Bro. And the store shelves are empty. Lucky I got 3 gallons on my scheduled change water time this Wed. I got home on it’s night cycle. So i didn’t change it. Planned to do it today after work. But went to store to get bottles of water for the fam and I seen the madness and everything was gone. So I said to myself :thinking: I need to wait on this water change because I’m not sure on when they will restock.

If anyone was wondering…lol. I did mean to grad 3 cases of half bottle waters and TP…lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. what was left. And got a water PURE filter system that goes on the sink.

Anyone with same issues? Any thoughts on what to do? @Stephen @Bplatinum9 @Russel_Richardson @SilverGrobo

4 Likes

Yeah that’s crazy. Try going to a specialty water store. Idk where you are but something like Culligan maybe?

The sink system is your best best, I just wish I could use the countertop version so I didn’t have to fiddle with the pipe work. I can’t though because I have the sprayer version faucet.
You can always fill up the 5 gal jugs at the store or call for delivery service from places like: Gordons, Primo, Besco, etc…

1 Like

The sink system is nothing fancy just goes at the end of the faucet. And filters out the water. Like a Brita

1 Like

Got a picture?

I think that’s the counter top one I was talking about that doesn’t fit over spray faucets.

1 Like

Yeah I had one of those before but with the sprayer it doesn’t fit.

1 Like

This is the counter top one you don’t have to change filters for a year.
It still doesn’t fit on my sprayer though…
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GDGTKRY/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_4?smid=A3EIVBCQ1ZC8U1&psc=1

1 Like

Then there is the under the counter ones…

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00MU9DL7I/?coliid=I3JHKLI5V3AN8J&colid=1OCJSNAHBLESU&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

1 Like

@Jay_Peso,

(#YouTubeVideo): :video_camera:

(FiltrationSystem): :hourglass::hourglass_flowing_sand::hourglass::one:st

(DistilledWater): (H2Olabs.com): :droplet::two:nd

--

:droplet:

2 Likes

o.o.k…awesome. I will check those out. Should i use the 3 gallons of distilled water that i have for my water change. Or save it for next week’s change?

And if i do use the distilled water i already have this week. What should i do after that if the stores do not restock water supply

This is a great question @Jay_Peso!

In a pinch, I would begin mixing my RO or distilled water with tap. May growers of old would use 20% tap when feeding their crops to get some of those exotic micronutrients. Buffering with a bit of tap in an emergency is a great way to extend your limited RO/Distilled water supply.

Stay safe growers!
Stephen

5 Likes