Just received this!

I’ve read a lot of good things about this dryer. It’s in high demand so I decided to get it for my next harvest before it sells out again. I’m in the U.S. and this shipped from Canada in 5 days.

5 Likes

Got my hands on a couple of them as well, looking forward to using it. No downtime waiting to dry in Grobo, straight to the next grow!

1 Like

What’s the average downtime for drying in the Grobo? A couple of days?

1 Like

I believe it is 5 days.

2 Likes

I’ve used it a few times. Make sure you order the shot glass. Also 96 hours tends to a tad too long. Stay on top of it after a couple of days… just a suggestion

2 Likes

Appreciate it @buzzy6 :facepunch: picked up the shot glass and the trim drying basket.

1 Like

@Aang like @SWSVIC mentioned, 5 days in the Grobo, only about 96 hours with this dryer. This looks like a normal dehydrator, it is specifically designed for drying cannabis.

I have one waiting for my first harvest. Sometimes it can take longer, or shorter. Anyone have experience with how accurate the default timer is?

2 Likes

Yeah I found when I let the my first batch go the 86 hours, it was dried out. Still good and very did cut down down on the cure time. Just learned with experience with each use…excellent product!

2 Likes

Mine just arrived today as well lol - Have not got to test it out yet

3 Likes

So it takes a day off from drying in Grobo?

2 Likes

@Cutty3026 +/- 1 day yes, but it frees up your Grobo to start a new grow while your harvest is being cured.

2 Likes

Understood…and don’t mind me asking where did you purchase

1 Like

I purchased through their site, HerbsNOW. They seem to sell out quick so I ordered mine as soon as they were available again.

3 Likes

You will love it…just be careful with the dry time.

2 Likes

One thing the manufacturers suggest is to put a stem on the top rack, once it is dry your buds should be cured.

2 Likes

Thanks!

That’s a great idea. thanks.