Jane's Big Bud

13 days in on a Big Bud. First time grower. How’s it looking??

7 Likes

She’s beautiful. Is this a white widow x big bud??? I just popped one of that particular strain :+1::v:

3 Likes

Bought from ILGM. They just called it Big Bud. Keep you posted.

2 Likes

Looks good !!

2 Likes

Just make sure you keep temp and rh high. You have a hygrometer in your unit, and one on top outside? If not do, it’ll help you dial in the environment :+1::v:

1 Like
1 Like

@Kevin,

((#Perfect)):

Lived from the loss of nutrients from:

--

((#CompletelyAgree)): :green_thumb:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

--

Please, cancel your Ticket: :ticket:

--

((#RIP)): :sob: ((#IFeelYourPain)): :sob: ((#SorryForYourLoss)): :sob:

--

Summary

--

RIP--

--

:sob:

--

--

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=rip

--
:sob:

3 Likes

Day 19. Here she is:

5 Likes

How’s she look?

She looks very healthy! :seedling::eyes::+1:

2 Likes

Day 26. I noticed the main stem seemed weak and unstable at the base two days ago. It has worsened. Clearly has a whitish ring around the base. I just put in a ticket with the hopes of saving her. Need to hear from the experienced AG’ers if there is anything I can do to save her! Thanks

2 Likes

submit a ticket to support @Stephen

That my friend is damping off!!! The top of your coco pod where it meets your stem is too wet. Try and squeeze as much water out of the pod as you can. Only thing other than that you could do if your plant were bigger would be to simply push the coco pod down into the res, but it doesn’t look as though your little girl is big enough :weary::weary::weary:

2 Likes

Not much Stephen can do. That plant will most likely have to be scrapped :weary::hot_face::rage:

Youre right. Sterilizing

now and starting OG Kush auto.

1 Like

Smart move!! Sorry it happened, but best thing is to move on! :+1::man_dancing::v:Happy growing, and make sure you choose an auto recipe :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Try cutting the damaged parts off and stick in cloning solution, re-root and save.

4 Likes

Good idea too​:+1::+1:

3 Likes

She’s gone. Thanks!

1 Like