Is this ready for harvest?

I started these two plants in the Grobo Start then moved them outside. This the farthest I’ve got with a grow (my first in the Grobo grew too large; I used the wrong wrong strain as well as it was an auto).

I’m not too good with the microscope yet so I ordered a different one. That said, how close do you think this is to harvest? I want to do a week flush before harvest. Thanks for the help!

4 Likes

4 to 5 weeks to go

2 Likes

Thanks Todd. I live in CT and the highs are 70s and lots how been upper 50s. Should I put the plants inside at night or are they okay out?

1 Like

They say not to have more than a 10 degree difference between night and day temperatures but i would just leave em outsides anyways

1 Like

Leave them outside. It’s harder on them taking them in and out.

The plant has already adopted to those conditions. I seen people even let mild snow and frosty hit there plants and they were fine

4 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you Todd!

1 Like

I plan to look at the buds under the microscope tonight or tomorrow and likely harvest and begin drying.

We were gone for the weekend and when I make back, noticed the leaves were more yellow, had some brown spots, and, some of the flowers have a dead spot on them.

Any ideas what happened? Can I just cut off the dead parts of the flower and dry the rest?

This is the plant in question:

This plant looks decent but smaller flowers:

1 Like

- - - [2021-09.29]:

@420Bandit,

• (The Leaves Dying Is Normal In Flush, And At The End Of It’s Run):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Thank you! I have a feeling the cold weather (it has been a low in the upper 40s some nights) is the cause. I’ll look closely for insects/pests too.

1 Like